Diablo® III

Commodity prices soaring? Cause of 1.04?

Yesterday Fiery Brimstone was 150K, now almost 300K. Each time i hit refresh it seems to be going up a bit.
Tomes were 500, now almost 1K
Essences were 700-800, now 1500.

Are prices going to continue? I mean news of 1.04 just came out and it already doubled. Are people loading up to craft new Legendaries that will be buffed?

When RMAH commodities were released, Fierybrimston shot up to 450K each...should I expect the same to happen? or even higher?

Input please
Reply Quote
Anyone?
Reply Quote
Sounds like someone trying to pump and dump to me.
Reply Quote
I expect brimstones to go higher once 1.0.4 hits, and I expect essences to go up even more, percentage-wise. Why?

62 weapons can roll good damage. Think about it for a second.
Reply Quote
08/10/2012 02:53 PMPosted by Grinder
I would never buy at the current price, because everyone knows it's just temporary...

I'm sorry you have absolutely no idea how free market economies in these games work. Ignorance is bliss, I guess.

As someone that heavily played the AH in WoW, patches like this were a gold mine. While you're sitting there not taking advantage of low demand Brimstone costs with the impending increase in legendary item demand on the horizon, they'll be laughing all the way to the bank in the first week of 1.0.4.
Edited by Seraphi#1863 on 8/10/2012 3:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]