Diablo® III

Source or a shield for a wizard

Which is the better way to go? I can afford a godly shield with great blocking numbers and can match my intel and vit of my source. The shield can also give me 10CC as to the 7CC on the source. I also dont need any arcane boosts from the source as I seldom run out. The shield also raises my armour rating 1200 or so points, but the source raises my damage 37-149 points.

HELP
Edited by Albinowolf#1375 on 8/10/2012 8:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I use a shield.. cause demiliches are ugly...

vain
Reply Quote
source and just get really good at kiting. you can prolly find a pretty cheap source with 3xx dmg, big dps boost.
Reply Quote
Looks like you run a standard blizz/hydra kite build. Your dps is pretty low for that type of build so I would say the source might do you better.
Reply Quote
I think you were looking at my old EQ, I upgraded it some what tonight. Have my DPS up to 35k now, still not as high as I want it but will have to do until I can get myself into Act3.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]