Diablo® III

Found 2 barbarians with +1 million DPS

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/kingkongor-2672/hero/50747

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/zebq-2452/hero/317096
Reply Quote
Aren't they softcore?
Reply Quote
Yes those are softcore barbs, they have balls to the wall str and crit gear with full radiant stars and that dps will also include all their buffs which include maurader and WotB. 1 Mill DPS is pretty nutty but these barbs are the exceptions
Reply Quote
This is why I love HC...

25K life, sub 500 buffed AR (or even much worse) and 0 block. They can keep thier million DPS barbs and GCs and stay away from here

Funny how one of those guys gave thier templar a stormshield. I'd like to see that in HC
Reply Quote
hater stop saying "hey this is SC" lol

I never know barb can have over 1M dps..

Omg even 100K dps is very impressive for barb.. but come on 1M dps!!!
Edited by Flysword#1411 on 8/11/2012 11:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I got a kick out of seeing one of the barb's templar equipped with stormshield. Ahh to live a life in excess...
Reply Quote
Barb has some of the best damage skills in the game... if not the best by a good margin, no surprise there, but still funny to see, im sure they can do better.
Reply Quote
Keep soft core out of hardcore
Reply Quote
Even in softcore it's pretty impressive still IMO

Anyway I made a HC list in this thread (Top 5 DPS):
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6308361593?page=1#2
Reply Quote
It is pretty sick that they have 1 mil dps... but not impressive. They had all the shots on the world with no set backs to get to where they are. :)
Reply Quote
how much would you sell my belt for?
Reply Quote
Those barbs might as well be wizards. They have a lot of strength and crit stacked, but little survivability. I bet they wouldn't get too far in a PvP tournament with the lack of defense.
Reply Quote
Softcore.

Cares.
Reply Quote
Its all about Epeen tbh. These guys have stats that wouldn't even survive 2-3 hits in A1 inferno.
Reply Quote
08/11/2012 11:54 PMPosted by Uberjager
These guys have stats that wouldn't even survive 2-3 hits in A1 inferno.

I cant even start to explain how wrong you are lol... these guys clear act 3-4 like no other. kingkongor even streams if you dont believe me.
Reply Quote
That is close to impossible in HC until the next 6 years :D.
Reply Quote
Lol, I saw this, looked at his profile and ... softcore.

Nothing special.
Reply Quote
oh my god what an epeen you HC players have. i dont play HC anymore due to 2 reasons: rubberbanding inferno, and stuck up insecure no lifer noobs who think they are "hardcore" at a game which requires no skill at all
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]