Diablo® III

More 1.0.4 Info?

Is there any news for another 1.04 blog? A Lot of us are excited for more news on the incomming patch! :)
Reply Quote
It is against the forum code of conduct to call out a Blizzard employee in a thread name.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We've still got a lot more information to share. You can check out what's coming here: (click me)

Just to recap:
    - Preview of Legendary Item improvements (complete w/pictures!)
    - 1.0.4 class changes, one blog for each class
    - Magic Find update
    - And of course the full patch notes, which I'll be posting before the patch goes live

Basically, prepare to get your read on this week and next week. Keep an eye on the front page, or just check back with the forum sticky I linked. We'll be keeping that post updated with links to all the latest 1.0.4 coverage.

(Next Blizzard Post)
Edited by Lylirra on 8/14/2012 6:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/14/2012 03:25 PMPosted by Lylirra

I hope all the class blog are released at the exact same moment or the forums will be full of BLIZZORD HATES MAH CLASS!!! threads :)

<-- WOW forum vet. I know what I'm talking about.
Reply Quote
I have a hunch that tonight there will be an update regarding Legendary Item improvements. Just a hunch, though.
Reply Quote
So are we going to be able to get our "read on" tonight? :)
Reply Quote
I hope all the class blog are released at the exact same moment or the forums will be full of BLIZZORD HATES MAH CLASS!!! threads :)

<-- WOW forum vet. I know what I'm talking about.

+1

Though I think we all know that Blizzard loves Shaman a bit too much. Or used to, anyway.
Reply Quote
08/14/2012 03:28 PMPosted by BlaineTrain
So are we going to be able to get our "read on" tonight? :)

Probably On Friday .
Edited by Quantium#1541 on 8/14/2012 3:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
can't wait to find out what Monk changes there will be and Legendaries
Reply Quote
We've still got a lot more information to share. You can check out what's coming here: [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6294649845"](click me)[/url]

Just to recap:
    - Preview of Legendary Item improvements (complete w/pictures!)
    - Magic Find update
    - And of course the full patch notes, which I'll be posting before the patch goes live

Basically, prepare to get your read on this week and next week. Keep an eye on the front page, or just check back with the forum sticky I linked. We'll be keeping that post updated with links to all the latest 1.0.4 coverage.

How about we quit the foreplay and get our read on now???
Reply Quote
08/14/2012 03:25 PMPosted by Lylirra
Basically, prepare to get your read on this week and next week.

Now this, I like =)
Reply Quote
You'd better start releasing the blogs soon. There is way too many of those write ups to read, digest and discuss until the aimed release date of the patch (Aug 21?), unless off course you already know you won't make it to saiddate and already have a different day/week/month in mind.
Reply Quote
Great! Can't wait to see the new Legendaries :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]