Diablo® III

PURGATORY mode

When can we get something harder than Inferno ? I dont want to hit act 4 and have no where to go from there .

Why not make a new harder mode with higher lvl items lvl 64 65 66 and get testers to try beat game then "Triple it!"

Also make it so you have to beat Inferno Diablo to beable to use lvl 64+ items right :)
Reply Quote
you will be looking for an expansion. sadly, it is likely at least a year away from release, if at all. new weps, more than likely a lvl cap increase, and new content are things to expect. oh, and obviously paying more moeny to play the new content...
Reply Quote
yeah but how hard would it be to use the same content but change the dmg of monsters , then add some gear into the game with higher rolls .

pretty simple really imo since they dont need to add anything new . Maybe just new art for higher armor on characters too .
Reply Quote
it's already a purgatory dude, if you can't afford 5-8 hours a day to farm crap to have golds to buy anything worthy... in a sense it's already a purgatory even if you get that time...
Reply Quote
yeah but what about those guys who already have beaten game ?
Reply Quote
When can we get something harder than Inferno ? I dont want to hit act 4 and have no where to go from there .

Why not make a new harder mode with higher lvl items lvl 64 65 66 and get testers to try beat game then "Triple it!"

Also make it so you have to beat Inferno Diablo to beable to use lvl 64+ items right :)

You realize that this will do nothing, right? If it's harder, and has higher item levels, people will just end up complaining enough that it gets nerfed into the ground. You're basically asking them to create what already existed.
Reply Quote
-Ask for content harder than inferno.
-Never tried hardcore.

/thread.
Reply Quote
2 Dwarf Priest
Wouldn't purgatory mode be easier than Inferno? In fact, I think you would just kind of stand around for a while not doing anything. There wouldn't be any monsters. You fight the bordem.
Reply Quote
Purgatory? Then it should be easier since the purgatory is "higher" than the Hell.

Answering to your thread: No, just fix Inferno, add some valuable, extense and self-sustained end game. I mean c'mon they made 2.2 billion $ just from Wow subs, they MUST have people breaking their brains(thats what they are well paid for) to figure out something.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
yeah but how hard would it be to use the same content but change the dmg of monsters , then add some gear into the game with higher rolls .

pretty simple really imo since they dont need to add anything new . Maybe just new art for higher armor on characters too .

You're describing Inferno mode as it is today. If Inferno mode doesn't provide you any challenge, then you simply over gear it. It doesn't mean Inferno is silly easy, it just means it's silly easy for you and your character.
Reply Quote
Why would anyone in their right mind want to go trough that !@#$ again? I mean I went trough act 1/2/3 something like 50 times and trough some parts of those act hundreds of times. Why go trough the stupid grinding process, one more time, in an game mode that is even more broken then inferno.

-give me PV
-give me challenge bosses that require top gear and team play (No special rewards required just interesting game-play).
-give me more interesting loot that I may be interested in farming not an never ending quest to increase those 6 numbers
-don't give me this stupid lazy let's double the numbers again bull%^-*.

Inferno was already a retarded idea. Only the 'hardcore gamer' posers were impressed by this stupid and lazily developed time sink? Inferno was put i this game only because there was no meaningful end game. If they wanted this game to be a challenge it should have been difficult in Normal not my 74th replay.
Edited by BPPSY#1858 on 8/11/2012 4:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/11/2012 03:35 PMPosted by demaxxus
You realize that this will do nothing, right? If it's harder, and has higher item levels, people will just end up complaining enough that it gets nerfed into the ground. You're basically asking them to create what already existed.

Then you add another mode .. if they were smart they would just add infinite modes which keep getting harder and harder .

if they make the progression flow smoothly then no one would cry nerf unless of course they are retarded and try to beat game with lvl 45 gear etc .
Reply Quote
-Never tried hardcore.

/thread.

I would do hard core but lag would kill me so that is not an option .

lag free hardcore would be a nice challenge tho but why the hell would I play HC when I know im going to lag/dc or something and die to something completely out of my hands .

no thanks .
Reply Quote
08/11/2012 03:58 PMPosted by BPPSY
If they wanted this game to be a challenge it should have been difficult in Normal not my 74th replay.

well yeah of course everyone would love the game to have 500+ hours of fresh content . But unfortunately that isnt going to happen .

Unless they made the game completely randomise content like Diablo kinda was then we are stuck with levels which arent really random at all .
Reply Quote
have you tried hardcore mode?...
Reply Quote
-Never tried hardcore.

/thread.

I would do hard core but lag would kill me so that is not an option .

lag free hardcore would be a nice challenge tho but why the hell would I play HC when I know im going to lag/dc or something and die to something completely out of my hands .

no thanks .

have you considered hardcore?
Reply Quote
so... How about a mode with no regular mobs, elites would take spots of all the regular mobs and instead of elite packs you find groups of 3-4 champions (not with minions) and in place of champion packs you have chuck norris with a bb gun (couldn't come up with an actualy decent idea)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]