Diablo® III

North American Battle.net Account Update

Do us a favor, scrap the RMAH and all of this security nonsense will be unnecessary.
Reply Quote
where you will be prompted to change your security question.

Let us reset our secret questions. All I got was a prompt saying, you dont need to change anything.
Edited by AmazingSmurf#6245 on 8/16/2012 1:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Blizzard is 110% sure I don't need to take action 'cause I usually play on Europe?
Even if I played closed beta and have 2 normal characters on "THE AMERICANS!!!!"?

Why is that question never answered? -.-
Reply Quote
This is the problem when you don't protect your servers with Authenticators.
Reply Quote
Are we safe to even click on links in these forums?
Reply Quote
Its not giving me an option to change my secret answer, whats up with that?
Reply Quote
Thanks for update.
Reply Quote
Awesome, thanks Lylirra...always feel safe when you're around to guide our forgetful hands.
Reply Quote
Since the hacker changed my email login I cannot recover my account it says
"This e-mail/name combination does not exist."

Is your caps lock on?
Reply Quote
nope, I typed all the information correctly.
This was the notification that Blizz emailed me.
The e-mail address 1***@qq.com has been specified as the new username for this Battle.net account.
Reply Quote
I'd love to but as a Blackberry user the mobile auth does not allow me to complete this process.

It did remove my authenticator from my account when i tried to set up a new one. Thanks - i guess.
Reply Quote
heh I tried - but last night at like 1:40am someone chnaged the email address associated with my account - it wont let me log in - but for some reason I can still log into the forums
Reply Quote
nope, I typed all the information correctly.
This was the notification that Blizz emailed me.
The e-mail address 1***@qq.com has been specified as the new username for this Battle.net account.

same for me, except mine was a***@hotmail.com
thanks blizz
Reply Quote
oh - and the Hold Queue is apparently "full" at the support center, is this a common occurrence or is it safe to assume a bunch of people got hacked over night?
Reply Quote
I updated as you instructed but now I got BANNED from the Real Money Auction house.. and my items are still there.
Reply Quote
It is easy to remember the answer to my secret question of "Name the girl that I lost my virginity to" because she doesn't exist... T_T
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
you suck blizz i done what you said now my freakin acct is locked wtf and guissin by your callcenter not being able to put me on hold there is alot of issues
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]