Diablo® III

Account Keeps locking

I Just bought Diablo 3, and it insists on locking me out every time I try to log in. This happend on my first attempt. "Suspicious activity." I reset my pass, and tryed again. Same thing. I reset again and tryed login into SC 2. No problem. Tryed D3 again, locked, AGAING. So here I am. I only ever use this computer and IP adress to play games.
Reply Quote
I have two computers and it locks every time I switch computers and log in to my account. VERY VERY annoying.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Mine locks me out I reset it and play wow is fine but if i try and play diablo it locks my account again!!!
Reply Quote
The same thing happens here. It is very annoying.

At least, why not keep the feature of answering the security question directly in game instead trough email.
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Hunter
Same thing for me with Diablo 3. Guess I pick the wrong night to decide to buy it finally. It already will not let me play.
Edited by JTWebMan#1158 on 8/16/2012 10:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
WEll, at least we can gather, using deductive reasoning we have prolly not all been hacked. And I can finish downloading it.
Reply Quote
Same thing happen to me and no response from blizzard so far
Reply Quote
Same thing happening, I am vacationing outside of USA, each time I log in, it locks me out.
Reply Quote
same thing with me to
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]