Diablo® III

Dexter's Season 4 ending [Spoilers]

yea man, i was so bummed when i started watching season 4 cause i hated him in third rock from the sun, but he nailed it and now i love the guy.

the show without a love life for dexter has sucked.. it was good with rita, and was good when he has julia styles, but season 6 was terrible, because there was nothing to it. it was the intensity of him always having to hide from rita, hide from deb, hide from everyone and have people catching on from all angles that made the show so intense.

season 6 was boring and dumb and predictable. i hope he has a love interest in 7.

P.S. Rita is so hotttt it hurts

haha i feel your pain..

youll fall in love with julia styles in season 5 as well.
Edited by FrozenMildew#1170 on 8/17/2012 9:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Rita was annoying
Reply Quote
Community Manager
While I love a good episode of Dexter as much as the next person, please remember to post these types of threads in the Movies, TV, and Entertainment forum, and use a “[Spoiler]” tag when appropriate.

And as a personal aside: I’d definitely recommend pushing on through season five. I really enjoyed some of the new angles and complications it introduced. Speaking of which, it’s about time I get caught up on the events of season six... >_>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]