Diablo® III

so i quit smoking

ive been smoking for about 10 years . in my apartment i smoke in my office room where i play d3 . ever since d3 came out ive been smoking a pack a day on my days off from work while playing d3 . , about half a pack the days i work . i ordered a e-cig a month ago from myfreedomsmokes.com , i ordered the e-cab starter kit with a bunch of differnt flavor's to go with it . got the order in the mail about 3 weeks ago and havan't had one ciggerate since , i am a big gym goer and let me tell you i havant felt so alive in the gym as i have been in the past 3 2 weeks ( a week after quitting cigarettes . ) if anyone is a smoker and wants to quit i really advise having a plan , myn was choosing a e-cig for now after not smoking cigarettes i will never go back to it , the smell and thought of it is just distugusting to me now . i have tried quitting many times and nothing has worked . but yeah i spent about 80$ on everything , i got the kit and the flavors of the liquids are just amazing . taking a pull of the e-cig and getting a cotton candy taste from it is so awesome . if anyone is intrested in quitting i really recommend using myfreedomsmokes.com . im not an advisitor or anything just a fellow d3 player giving advice to any smokers who want to quit .
Reply Quote
gratz man, its not easy quitting smoking but if you can do it for a year, then you can do it for the rest of your life. Either way man, gratz and keep it up.
Reply Quote
thanks man , i will never look back to it . i actually got sick the first week from not smoking , really bad cough . like all that bad stuff coming out my lungs , after that ive been so healthly :D
Reply Quote
Only losers quit. Never QUIT. Get lung cancer and die a man! Don't take the cowards way out!
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 10:19 PMPosted by Dylan
Only losers quit. Never QUIT. Get lung cancer and die a man! Don't take the cowards way out!

lol , thanks for the support . im still going strong and proud of myself
Reply Quote
I tried an e-cig, but I find that the base they use for the nicotine solution REALLY bothers my lungs and throat. (yet normal cigs don't... figure that?)

The only thing I want to do now is somehow emulsify THC into the glycol so that my e-cig becomes an e-joint...

doesn't help that I LOVE tobacco, and I don't want to quit...
Edited by Ajarat#1604 on 9/11/2012 3:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
congrats man, it hurts feeling like something rules your life, good on you for taking charge!
Reply Quote
View profile
I quit smoking as well, And realized i needed to buy better deodorant. lol
Reply Quote
It's good that you quit, but remember:
- The best way to quit smoking is not starting at all.

Keep that in mind just in case you ever time-travel to the past and meet yourself.
Reply Quote
.... You didn't quit smoking you just started using an e-cig. Still addicted, still spending money on it, still going to die faster.
Reply Quote
^ Actual cigarettes satisfy the craving way more than an e-cig could hope to. And it's been proven that those cigarettes contain way more harmful additives. Combustion/vaporization of nicotine is not nearly as harmful for your body as cigarettes make it..
Reply Quote
You make e-cigs sound so good. I have never smoked, but now I am considering starting an e-cig habit.
Reply Quote
I quit smoking years ago and switched over to nicotine gum. Ironically, I've chewed for more years than I ever smoked. ;)
Reply Quote
09/11/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Ajarat
I tried an e-cig, but I find that the base they use for the nicotine solution REALLY bothers my lungs and throat. (yet normal cigs don't... figure that?)

Try the vegetable based solution (VG instead of PG). You may be having a reaction to the glycol.

http://thedailyvape.com/news/2011/02/pg-vs-vg-%E2%80%93-which-one-should-you-choose/

09/11/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Ajarat
The only thing I want to do now is somehow emulsify THC into the glycol so that my e-cig becomes an e-joint...

Put your stash through a coffee grinder, then soak it in 151 overnight (or two nights if you like). Fill the ecig with the resulting concoction. Works like a charm (actually more like deluxe brownies).
Reply Quote
01/02/2013 09:49 AMPosted by NewJohnny

Try the vegetable based solution (VG instead of PG). You may be having a reaction to the glycol.

http://thedailyvape.com/news/2011/02/pg-vs-vg-%E2%80%93-which-one-should-you-choose/

Put your stash through a coffee grinder, then soak it in 151 overnight (or two nights if you like). Fill the ecig with the resulting concoction. Works like a charm (actually more like deluxe brownies).

you sir, are brilliant
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]