Diablo® III

Can't add money to my battlenet account

Hi,
I still can't add money to my battlenet account. I have done everything and I mean everything the troubleshoot pages have said. I have changed the internet browser, deleted temporary internet files, checked if i inputted the correct codes ect ect ect. neither my credit card or paypal account is working(I have tried 7 times). I always get the same email a day later saying Purchase Failed. It would be helpful if the email stated what actually went wrong instead of a generic email that provides no help what so ever. All I want to do is add money to my account, why is it so damn hard???
Reply Quote
Same problem here Wolverine..I'm interested in the answer myself
Reply Quote
Look at your profile in bnet, are you listed as being a USA customer? When I setup bnet it wouldn't let me choose Australia (I ended up leaving it as US cos I won't load money onto my account). Maybe this can be an issue causing the problem. I have read others having problems because of the country they were forced to select....
If this is the issue, try raising a ticket with blizz (if they respond....) to fix that.
Reply Quote
89 Pandaren Monk
hi
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]