Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
- Harlequin Crest, colloquially known as "Shaco" in Diablo II, was left at Ogden's Tavern of the Rising Sun by a mage that passed by.
- The "magic rock" spoken of in the aptly named quest, "The Magic Rock," is likely to be the Sightless Eye.
- Wirt's mother, Canace, died of a broken heart when he was kidnapped by the demons that took his leg.
- Ogden has a wife named Garda.
- Farnham drinks because of the horrors he experienced within the Cathedral.
- Skeletons, Zombies, Overlords, and Magma Demons are minions of Mephisto.
- Fallen Ones, Goat Men, Spitting Terrors, and Horned Demons are minions of Baal.
- Winged Fiends, Scavengers, The Hidden, and Gargoyles are minions of Diablo.
- Fara, the blacksmith from Lut Gholein, is a paladin.
- Elzix, the innkeeper of the Desert Rain Inn in Lut Gholein, is most likely a retired member of the Thieves Guild.
- Charsi, the blacksmith from the Rogue Encampment, was born a barbarian, but raised under The Sisterhood of the Sightless Eye
- Blood Raven is the rogue from Diablo I.
- The Summoner is the sorcerer from Diablo I.
- Andariel does not like fire.
- The only Zakarumite who stood against Mephisto's corruption of the Zakarum Church in Travincal was Khalim, the Que-Hegan at the time.
- Natalya was sent to Kurast to keep an eye on Ormus, whose mysteries have yet to be explored.
- It is likely that Lyndon the Scoundrel once had a fling with Gillian the Barmaid, likely after she fled to Caldeum with Adria.
- The Sorceress from Diablo II is named Isendra and mentored Li-Ming, the Wizard from Diablo III.
- The Necromancer from Diablo II mentored Mehtan the Necromancer, found in Act II of Diablo III.
- Adria led the Coven with Mahgda before she left for Tristram 20 years prior to Diablo III.
- Kormac serves the Zakarum Church which does not seem to have risen from its corruption as it is brainwashing its warriors now as explained by Kormac.
- Town portals work by linking the caster to a nearby ancient Horadric gateway.
- Demons don't have a use for gold, but hoard it anyway.
- If more than one ring was worn on a hand, their powers would interfere, nullifying both.
- Izual was corrupted after leading an attack against the Hellforge and his runeblade, Azurewrath, has been lost ever since.
Did you know..
Azmodan, Lord of Strategy, follows you around everywhere and announces what he's up to next?
Belial, Lord of Lies, is such a bad liar that even your allies (companion and Tyrael) say "by the way that's Belial. Press OK to continue"?
Did you know..
Azmodan never tells his plans in advance. This is something that is started over and over again as an attack on the story. While the story is VERY flawed. This isn't one of the flaws. He tells you his demons breached the keep after they had already filled so much of the depths that they made their way into the main chamber.
Azmodan: My demons have entered the keep..
Guards: DEMONS IN THE KEEP TO ARMS TO ARMS
He only told you what you would have found out five seconds later.
Edited by Reslin#1758 on 8/19/2012 8:25 AM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.