Diablo® III

FELLOW AUSSIES NEED ANY HELP?

add me if u like pebs12

08/27/2012 01:28 AMPosted by pebs12
So good to find some Ozziness! Be great to do some farming either act 2.... or act 3 and watch me die a million times over to those suicide bombers. Keen on finding that good bunch of guys that want to help further each other along!
Reply Quote
hey mate im new 2 diablo and have recently reached diablo but he is kicking my !@#$.. any tips 4 a newbie.. rem i am completly new 2 this lol
Reply Quote
add me to ur friends list and ill be able to help u out

08/27/2012 01:47 PMPosted by stu
hey mate im new 2 diablo and have recently reached diablo but he is kicking my !@#$.. any tips 4 a newbie.. rem i am completly new 2 this lol
Reply Quote
If anyone is interested in doing act 1,2and3 runs add me in game can take act 1 fairly easy, the other acts are fairly hard to tank lol

SteveoEvil#1742
Reply Quote
Farming act3 - the road is lonely so you're welcome to add me and reap your share of epic loot.
Reply Quote
Nerby#6495

Looking for some Aussies to play with. Add me for a good time
Reply Quote
haha sounds bit sexual.

Nerby#6495

Looking for some Aussies to play with. Add me for a good time
Reply Quote
I'm still in act 1 of inferno, can't tank anything in act 2 :(

So if anyone is doing act 1 runs feel free to add :)

Yellena#1905
Reply Quote
Hey guys, just bought the game, still in normal ACT 2 (dont sue me! im playing on a crappy old laptop that lags at the best of times!) try to get on most weeknights and weekends, would love players to play with, still figuring everything out but having heaps of fun so far.

So add me if you feel like playing.

Kriminal#6347
Reply Quote
Thanks for the adds so far, looking forward to good times!

Nothing kinky djdan :)

Just got to hell, should be in inferno tonight or tomorrow.
Reply Quote
Might be a little late to the party, but I'm an Inferno-clear Wizard that's always on the lookout for more .au people to play with after I knock off work (my RL friends all have different levels of gear so it's hard to find a good point where everyone is happy for difficulty/loot). Currently doing Act 3 Inferno runs for loot, but happy to help people out at all difficulties while I re-gear (profile is MF gear/skills).

Usually on about 6pm to 9:30pm Sydney time on Sun-Thurs nights and god-known-how-late on Fri/Sat nights.

Hit me up! enzeru#6155
Reply Quote
Also happy to help out friendly players.
add: obnubilate#1131
Reply Quote
I'm not ozzie.

but add me?

deviantskies #1186
Reply Quote
Add me please :D Aussie, sydney :)
Faber#1111
Reply Quote
Add me just started hell Bunbury WA ;)
Reply Quote
lvl 51 barb from NZ add if you want Hazza#6136 :D
Edited by Hazza#6136 on 8/31/2012 10:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks so much for the help today Dan. Really appreciate it- top bloke!

THanks also for the advice on improving my WD.
Edited by Beewaqii#1551 on 9/1/2012 7:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
im on inferno act 1, gettin owned with my DH. feel free to add me, would be nice to play with sum ppl from the same contenant!! DRASTIKNZ#6850

Chur (go the all blacks!!!)
Reply Quote
just added u drastiknz
Reply Quote
Add me. shingO#6442. Also interested in some crafting done. Cheers!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]