Diablo® III

FELLOW AUSSIES NEED ANY HELP?

09/06/2012 05:32 AMPosted by shingO
Add me. shingO#6442. Also interested in some crafting done. Cheers!

addded you
Reply Quote
This dude is a Legend. Hooked me up with great stuff. Crafted me gear for nothing and gave me around 60 unidentified items for nothing. He truly wants to help people out for nothing in return. A true gentleman in every aspect. Cheers bro! And thanks....
Reply Quote
It's always good to see a thread that gives off such positive vibes... ^^
Reply Quote
He is one of the nicest players on here and is great fun to play with!
Reply Quote
Hey all I am on most nights WA time I can do all acts fairly easy my barb can tank all acts if you can provide the DPS. My DH can provide the DPS if you can provide the tank and and my WD can just do a bit of both. I vendor a lot of good rare items because I can't be bothered with the AH and would prefer to give them to people than just sell. So feel free to add me and I will help with everything I can and MF run as well.

PS I might get you to try a black bones for me.
Reply Quote
Vouch for this dude! You don't need mf gear. He's Santa! Don't bother with the goblin. He's way more generous than the little gob. Cheers my good man!
Reply Quote
thanks for all the nice words everyone :-) c u all in the game.

and to the rest of players add me always aviliable
Reply Quote
Hey guys, started playing this with a few RL friends who have all since quit so i'm down for playing with some fellow aussies. Gets kinda lonely solo farming :(.

Lew#6142 add me and we'll get some farming going :)
Reply Quote
hey lew
hope its not lonely now lol..
enjoy
Reply Quote
it isn't mate, genuine good bloke
Reply Quote
Hey all, count me in. I'm slowly making my way through Act 3, but happily farming act 1 and 2. Feel free to add me, and I'll send out some add requests. Will be playing all day this Sunday for a D3 session ;-)
Reply Quote
Another orphaned player due to friends moving to TL2, just looking to do some superhappyfuntimefarming.

midnight#6794

Was there mention of a Teamspeak or Vent server ?
Reply Quote
added u midnight :-)
orphane no more :-)

to any other players that stopped by this thread and u r in need of help or a friend on ur list :-)

offer is still and always will be there.

:-)
Reply Quote
wow, very nice!
i'm also offering help and would love to get more Oz friend on my bud list (because we could play at the same time, LoL).

add me up, juggerking#1542 thanks
Reply Quote
added u juggerking :-)
Reply Quote
Hey man. How goes it?
Reply Quote
Yo bro, i don't need any help just paragon xp.

add me for paragon farm amazingsmurf#6245.

DJDAN, are u ready?
Reply Quote
Thought i should finally add that DjDan is awesome. He helped gear me up and while act 1 is still the easiest (least deaths) i have almost finished all of act three would have been all if it didnt loose that i killed Belial... Grrr
Reply Quote
OMG there are ozzies still playing thought i was the only one left ADD me if ya intrested in speed runs act3 or if ya need some some one to cream everything on the screen while you go for a nice walk in the park happy to tank with my monk or WWB the crap out of every thing :))
Reply Quote
Yo bro, i don't need any help just paragon xp.

add me for paragon farm amazingsmurf#6245.

DJDAN, are u ready?

IM READY :-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]