Diablo® III

Diablo too weak?

For all the evils being one diablo was pretty weak. Think about all of the prime and lesser evils;
Andariel
Duriel
Belial
Azmodan
Mephisto
Diablo
and baal.
For defeating all of those at one time it was really easy and doesnt make a whole lot of sense
Diablo alone was more difficult in the previous games, even in normal.
Reply Quote
With the Worldstone destroyed, the heroes are also significantly more powerful.
Reply Quote
Who is to say that Diablo had enough time to manifest all that power at once? From what I understand, it usually takes some time for power on a scale that massive to come to fruition
Reply Quote
I agree. His boss fight should have had tons of interesting effects and whatnot, drawing from the power of all of the past demon lords. A wave of poison from Andariel, fireballs from Belial, and also his own signature bone cages and lightning hose/wave of fire. Then when you've weakened him, he casts something incredibly powerful and awesome like a black hole or some crap. The fight was pretty uninspired. His model also made him look anorexic. The Diablo II model was much more terrifying. I don't mind him being a female, but you don't have to make him anorexic.
Reply Quote
Who is to say that Diablo had enough time to manifest all that power at once? From what I understand, it usually takes some time for power on a scale that massive to come to fruition

I agree with this. Also, think about how contradictory all the Evils are. They sabotage and trick each other all the time. I think it would be quite a feat for them to all agree on something (letting Diablo steer the body) in a matter of hours.
Reply Quote
I'd like to think there is more to this story than meets the eye. Perhaps the Belial we killed wasn't really Belial, and the entire end of Act III was an elaborate ruse by the Lord of Lies? In that case, the Soulstone wasn't complete, and Diablo was tricked by his own brother. Now with Diablo out of the way, Belial is free to carry out his own agenda.

And thus the first expansion - Diablo III: Lord of Deceit
Reply Quote
Even if that wasn't Belial, Diablo still came off as pretty weak.
Reply Quote
My theory is that Diablo(as prime evil) got his combination wrong.

Tongue : Belial(stupid speaking)
Lips : Azmodan(same here lol)
Body : Andariel(Chick)
Brain : Duriel(Stupid)

Skill tree : Diablo(himself)
Armor rating : Mephisto(probably 0?)
Speed : Baal(Slow)

God writing down this myself no wonder he lost.
Mephisto should have been the Prime Evil.
Edited by Rezo#1791 on 8/24/2012 9:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote

LOL!

08/20/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Raiden

That what I'm thinking too it will take him some time before he is able to use his full power in this body it haven't been that long since he was able to come back.
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Raiden

If this is the case how did he enter heaven and effortlessly kill and pillage everything in sight BY HIMSELF, way before you ever get to fight him? He could have never done this without the full power of all 7 evils. The amount of time that passed in between him becoming Prime and destroying heaven is about 5 seconds, so I don't think that there is any charge-up time.
Reply Quote
He was the easiest to kill in Diablo 1, and harder to kill in Diablo 2. His difficulty in 3 seemed about right, considering the fact that the pc is not an ordinary human, but a nephalim. Even at that, Diablo is harder to kill on the first playthrough (before you have his strategy memorized).
Reply Quote
By the way, he got his feminine body from Leah, not Andariel.
Reply Quote

That's one of the funniest insights I've heard!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]