Diablo® III

1-Skill Challenge

View profile
Not sure if anyone has tried or created a thread of this yet. See how far you can get.

You can gear your char up, but not use any passive skills, or active skills except for the skill given to you at level 1.

Barbarians - Bash
Demon Hunter - Hungering Arrow
Monk - Fists of Thunder
Witch Doctor - Poison Dart
Wizard - Magic Missle

You cannot play in a party with other people unless they are doing the challenge as well. You can use a mercenary if playing solo, but your mercenary cannot have any skills chosen.

Or, maybe... only 1 Primary Skill with any rune?
Reply Quote
In this game, with enough gear, anything is possible, it just might not be that much fun... annnd it might take awhile.

Though yeah these types of challenge always get some level of interest
Reply Quote
i'd rather bnm , oh wait that wont work in d3
Reply Quote
View profile
In this game, with enough gear, anything is possible, it just might not be that much fun... annnd it might take awhile.

Though yeah these types of challenge always get some level of interest

Well, I guess that is true. This game is really gear dependent. I've tried the All White Challenge. Got to Nightmare, but took a bit over x2 as long as it would with magic/rare gear.
Reply Quote
View profile
Bump. Has anyone tried yet?
Reply Quote
I don't like this challenge, because it's boring. You have to make yourself passively godly to do this challenge.

I prefer challenges where you are so passively weak that you have to use your skills really well to make up for it. It forces a lot more strategy and quick thinking out of you. With your challenge, you just have to set yourself up so you can do things mindlessly.
Reply Quote
View profile
10/09/2012 04:12 AMPosted by Bottle
I prefer challenges where you are so passively weak that you have to use your skills really well to make up for it. It forces a lot more strategy and quick thinking out of you. With your challenge, you just have to set yourself up so you can do things mindlessly.

Like the white item only challenge?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]