Diablo® III

Please allow us to use all 3 followers

ONLY Party Leader Should Be Able to Bring One Follower so the entire party can benefit from the buffs of atleast one NPC: ~gives players who aren't quite past the tick points to do high MP levels the chance to go through them, while at the same time speeding up the farm time for players who are already very well geared.

Agreeing on the skills and buffs of a single follower could be extremely beneficial to certain build groups and really encourage teamwork and communication between players.

Could be interesting
:)

~D

That's a good idea to make use of the party leader feature.
Reply Quote
Why not add the cow field and only allow it in single player mode? This would be the occasion when your followers would help you the most. Allowing players to take all 3 at the same time could be fun for the right runs. Just make sure there is enough mobs and mob bosses to make the best use of each follower!
Reply Quote
This one time at band camp in hell I had 3 followers with full gear and 75k dps ... weeee all I had to do was sit back and let them play.....
Now you are at it, can my WD plz have 25 dogs and not max 4 ?

"skrue you guys I'm going home"
Reply Quote
I just want them for the banter if nothing else.
Reply Quote
because you can equip them with enough crowd control items that with all 3 combined you would never die even on mp10
Reply Quote
I agree. It would be more fun than game-altering. They don't add much, but the difference would tip the balance so maybe one level more difficult (monsters have more HPs). In exchange, get all that flavor: banter, spells, arrows and two extra targets to keep the mob busy. It might "ruin the balance", but then that can be fixed as needed. Maybe get the second Follower at Level 30 and the third at 40 or 50 (just when you're needing a little help).
Edited by Thorson#1725 on 11/27/2012 11:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
It would also make more sense with the storyline
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Thorson
I agree. It would be more fun than game-altering

Really??? Wouldnt be game breaking at all? Umm OK.

Scoundrel
14-15% freeze Buriza
5% stun on Star of Azkaranth with 9% attack speed
9% attack speed ring
9% attack speed ring

Enchantress
21% fear Echoing Fury
9% attack speed ring
9% attack speed ring

Templar
21% fear Echoing Fury
9% attack speed ring
9% attack speed ring

Nope not game breaking at all:
42% chance to fear
15% chance to stun
15% chance to freeze
Edited by Dabrixmgp#1694 on 11/28/2012 5:46 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]