Diablo® III

Patch loop Issues & Fixes (Round 2)

No, that answers my question perfectly so thanks heaps for clearing that up. I'll check that thread out.

Hope you get some sleep soon sire!
Reply Quote
The download is 8.1gig, the install is around 16gig but yeah what you actually download is 8.1.
Reply Quote
I had a problem with the patch downloading today I kept getting told that the game would reset and apply the patch automatically BUT it wouldn't so after snooping around a bit I tried the tactic of changing my lanugage on diablo 3 and I changed from english to Spanish and the patch is now downloading :D too bad I can't read Spanish the patch notes are all gibberish lol. I reccommend you try this most "solutions" I tried didn't do much.
Reply Quote
08/21/2012 10:56 PMPosted by Trooblet
I had a problem with the patch downloading today I kept getting told that the game would reset and apply the patch automatically BUT it wouldn't so after snooping around a bit I tried the tactic of changing my lanugage on diablo 3 and I changed from english to Spanish and the patch is now downloading :D too bad I can't read Spanish the patch notes are all gibberish lol. I reccommend you try this most "solutions" I tried didn't do much.

If the download is a couple of gig then your not downloading the 1.0.4 patch mate, your downloading the Spanish language pack(cinematics, text, sound files etc) the actual 1.0.4 patch is only 15mb

Sorry to say but most reports of the language change 'fix' say it doesn't work. But if I'm wrong please say so.
Reply Quote
stuff this i will wait it out till it all fixes itself like last time

stupid game.
Reply Quote
stuff this i will wait it out till it all fixes itself like last time

stupid game.

Seriously mate, if you have the quota grab the enUS client, its easy to do(I even put pics in my guide!) and it means you never see this problem again.
Reply Quote
When u say uninstall the client do u mean reinstall the whole game?
Reply Quote
08/21/2012 11:38 PMPosted by focus
When u say uninstall the client do u mean reinstall the whole game?

Yes I do, uninstall the old client then reinstall using the new enUS client and never have to deal with this issue again.
Reply Quote
Followed this guide, edited the agent file (after finding the hidden folder) and fixed my client without full install.

Thanks mate, appreciate the effort that you're putting in to help the faithful.
Edited by Jagermax#6683 on 8/22/2012 12:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I had the loop as well, but simply changed my language to Spanish which forced a restart, then my update started. :)
Reply Quote
08/22/2012 12:43 AMPosted by midgetpoo
I had the loop as well, but simply changed my language to Spanish which forced a restart, then my update started. :)

If the update your downloading is afew gig thats not the patch, its the language pack, the 1.0.4 download is only 15mb.
Reply Quote
Hey Guys,

I've just tried to download the Game Client but after saving the 38.1MB setup file for Windows, I ran the program only for it to then state that it could not connect to the Battle.Net patch service, error code BLZPTS00002. Anyone got any thoughts on what's happening?
Reply Quote
I just deleted the 10045 MPQ file and it started to download.
Reply Quote
you say 8gig? well i have a crappy internet, (need to get it fixed) would you recommend me downloading it, or just wait until the patch is available, because with my internet it would probably take a week to DL.
Reply Quote
Hey Guys,

I've just tried to download the Game Client but after saving the 38.1MB setup file for Windows, I ran the program only for it to then state that it could not connect to the Battle.Net patch service, error code BLZPTS00002. Anyone got any thoughts on what's happening?

BLZPTS00002 is a connection error with the downloader, normally caused by a firewall or antivirus program, try disabling them mate.
Reply Quote
08/22/2012 12:53 AMPosted by Kiwiboybro
you say 8gig? well i have a crappy internet, (need to get it fixed) would you recommend me downloading it, or just wait until the patch is available, because with my internet it would probably take a week to DL.

Well think of it this way, if you do download it that's it once you have it you never get this problem again and you can always download some today and stop the download and resume it later.

It's really up to you mate, I personally recommend downloading it simply so you never have t o deal with this again.
Reply Quote
Why is this problem happening over and over again?
Reply Quote
08/22/2012 01:01 AMPosted by DrSataN
Why is this problem happening over and over again?

Because people don't have the enUS client, if you have the enUS client it will never happen.

Example being I've been able to login and play since 4am this morning.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]