Diablo® III

Patch 1.04 the greatest patch in the HISTORY

..of the time between patch 1.03

I read all of the blogs, been looking through a few youtube channels for reactions, been looking at these forums (unfortunately), and well, it seems that once again, the community is split.

I have read nearly 100% good things coming in patch 1.04, but one nerf and the entire community went coo coo bananas. Is it warranted to bash an entire patch full of great stuff because the devs decided to nerf one build? Would you guys feel better if Sprint was also nerfed? Anyone know the proc coefficient on run like the wind? lol

For your viewing pleasure or disgust Warning: Pissed off wizards should avoid this post.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6352685335?page=1

Disclaimer: I do not nor have I ever supported the nerfing of wizards though I do not feel it should ruin the patch for so many people. This call is being monitored. Batman...
Edited by AresSupreme#1987 on 8/18/2012 4:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Anything they do will be met with horrible ranting and foaming at the mouth. It's a cesspool of hate.
Reply Quote
how much time is there between one patch?
Reply Quote
Hey now, you aren't allowed to say anything good about this game on the forum or else you are a troll and a fanboi
Reply Quote
I just read the leaked patchnotes... if even half of it is true I'm gonna marathon D3 for the rest of the week after it patches.
Reply Quote
Just QQ losers who can't grasp the bigger picture and suck with change.

They're the sorts of animals whom become extinct because they're unable to survive/adapt to change... which is a good thing, survival of the fittest, natural selection only strengthens the species as a whole right?

Lol, loving the PREVIEWED Witch Doctor changes, very happy D3 player right now.

Problem is, people too often get "labeled" on these forums. I get labeled as a WW barb, but the fact is, if they nerf WW today, i'll be using my hammer again tomorrow. Also, I plan to level and fully gear all five classes, the fact that I started with a Barb makes me A BRA BADDIAN!!!
Reply Quote
08/18/2012 04:16 PMPosted by Dietrich
Hey now, you aren't allowed to say anything good about this game on the forum or else you are a troll and a fanboi

I WANT MY DAMN $5 my bank is overdrafted $12.50!!!
Edited by AresSupreme#1987 on 8/18/2012 4:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Everyone's all happy now cause classes are getting buffed and mobs are getting easier.

Changes Blizzard could of done since day 1.
Reply Quote
AresSupreme,

I plan on having multiple WD's built differently, not just having all classes geared, but having multiple versions of the same class, built for different jobs in PvP with different gear.

AresSupreme is my father, you can call me Ares.
Eventually I may try something like that, really not sure yet. I still haven't gotten my witchdoctor/monk(who doesnt yet exist) to 60. im too busy playing every game i can get my dirty lil hands on
Edited by AresSupreme#1987 on 8/18/2012 4:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Everyone's all happy now cause classes are getting buffed and mobs are getting easier.

Could've would've should've but didn't UNTIL NOW! TIME TO REJOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!

Silence please.

*REJOICING*
Reply Quote

Could've would've should've but didn't UNTIL NOW! TIME TO REJOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!

Silence please.

*REJOICING*

Well hopefully this patch makes it so my farming hours don't feel like they went to utter waste.
Reply Quote
I am definitely interested in this rumored MF blog i can't find any information on. Hopefully it specifically says "Ares has 100% chance to get a legendary on hit" or i'm quitting.
Reply Quote
new andariels is a dps monster: 8-9 IAS, 4.5 crit, 1 random mod + other crap.
Reply Quote
..of the time between patch 1.03

I read all of the blogs, been looking through a few youtube channels for reactions, been looking at these forums (unfortunately), and well, it seems that once again, the community is split.

I have read nearly 100% good things coming in patch 1.04, but one nerf and the entire community went coo coo bananas. Is it warranted to bash an entire patch full of great stuff because the devs decided to nerf one build? Would you guys feel better if Sprint was also nerfed? Anyone know the proc coefficient on run like the wind? lol

For your viewing pleasure or disgust Warning: Pissed off wizards should avoid this post.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6352685335?page=1

Disclaimer: I do not nor have I ever supported the nerfing of wizards though I do not feel it should ruin the patch for so many people. This call is being monitored. Batman...

Until the release notes are posted, you really don't know much at all. :)

I have a preeeeettty good indication of what is to be expected.
Reply Quote
IF only these changes were added 4 months ago, just maybe I would care.
Reply Quote
1.04 does not fix the underlying problem.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]