Diablo® III

Prodigy#1552 is a scammer, beware!

BEWARE! SCAMMER!!!

I paid 1.66 mil upfront to Prodigy#1552 for a powerlevel from 16-50 at his rates (he tried to get me to pay more but I did the math out with him and that is what it came to) he then said the following:

"wow, my prices were much higher before then. To lvl 50."

He then asked if i had exp gear, when i said yes he left the game, defriended me, and wouldn't respond or rejoin the party.

I still have a decent amount of money so it isn't the end of the world (I am just working on achieves) but for someone new this would be pretty devastating and I do not wish for anyone else to experience what happened to me.

DO NOT TRUST! DO NOT USE! SCAMMER!!!
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Isn't he also the guy who killed one of the ghost finds that we had on the forum?
Reply Quote
Wouldn't surprise me if he was. A-holes do a-hole things.
Reply Quote
KerSlim, now that you've mentioned it I believe he is the one... I found one of the ghosts for Haunted a few days back and posted it here I believe. He joined the game, went straight to the kill after I told him where it was. This was after he accused me of scamming him in power leveling, which I don't even do!
Reply Quote
if its too good to be true... it prolly is.
Reply Quote
going to try and keep this post bumped to coincide with prodigy's pl post.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6369047143
Reply Quote
Actually he scammed me too. 0-0 Lost a whole mill.
Reply Quote
up.
Reply Quote
yeah he leveled me 44-50 i paid before each level but then later on 50-60 he said no i want it all in bulk good thing you made this post. i would of been scammed
Reply Quote
I was scammed by this guy a long time ago same MO. pay up front and then defriend and even after i posted in general chat not to trust him he was still trying to scam people. Loser does loser is!! When he gets his karma back i wish i could be there to see it happen. Good thing there are more players not like him that play D3.
Reply Quote
Bumping so it will stay next to his offer of pl service
..if u see prodigy run...scammer
Reply Quote
if he is a scammer and truly ripping people off... seriously, report him to Blizzard.

If I remember from my WoW days, they can read all back messages, even private ones, and see all transactions and trades.

If s/he/it is what is said, then they can ban the account.

However, if you are wrong, or just mad for some reason, you have broken the forum's code of conduct.

Being a pr*ck isn't against the rules, scamming others is.
Reply Quote
I submitted a report about him as soon as it happened. I have not received any word back.
Reply Quote
you gotta follow up, they get a ton of reports. If you ask Blizzard enough, they will give you a straight answer.

If you were hacked, I bet you would follow up. Act the same.
Reply Quote
if he is a scammer and truly ripping people off... seriously, report him to Blizzard.

If I remember from my WoW days, they can read all back messages, even private ones, and see all transactions and trades.

If s/he/it is what is said, then they can ban the account.

However, if you are wrong, or just mad for some reason, you have broken the forum's code of conduct.

Being a pr*ck isn't against the rules, scamming others is.

Lol this kid things Blizzard will do something about scammers
Reply Quote
Ya it's doubtful they will, but doesn't hurt anything to try. I more want to inform others to stay away from him.
Reply Quote
Bump he did the same to me too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]