Diablo® III

Can't update 1.0.4

The game tell me to update before play. but it not update automatically and i can't play . How could i do?
Reply Quote
The servers are still under maintenance.

Edit: Here is a link for the server status

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status
Edited by Option#1713 on 8/21/2012 9:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
My game has already updated itself to the new patch. When i try to log in and start a new game it tells me that it has to exit as there is a new patch available and that it will restart and apply the new patch. I cant get beyond this point. Diablo 3 will not run at this point due to this reoccurring cycle. Im on the European server.
Reply Quote
08/21/2012 10:10 AMPosted by s8nforce
My game has already updated itself to the new patch. When i try to log in and start a new game it tells me that it has to exit as there is a new patch available and that it will restart and apply the new patch. I cant get beyond this point. Diablo 3 will not run at this point due to this reoccurring cycle. Im on the European server.

Hm, you`re trying to start a 1.04-game on a 1.03-server and you´re seriously wondering why?
Reply Quote
I still looping the log in thing, i'm in asia server and it said to be up already...
Reply Quote
I thought the European servers had been updated already!?
Reply Quote
I guess the server status page http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status is reporting inaccurate info then...
Reply Quote
yes, it's strange that my friend friend can login the game, but i can't, while we are on the same server...
Reply Quote
im experiencing the exact same problem. i play in the americas server. when i open the launcher, it says that the game is up to date but once i enter my username and password, i get the pop-up saying that an update is available and the game needs to close. the moment it relaunches, i get a message saying the game is already running and it loops from there. any suggestions?
Reply Quote
bump! same here. im in asia, but play in the american server. got the same old loop.
Reply Quote
Same here, new patch is available, but can't download it ..game is already running. Rinse and repeat
Edited by spacecadet13#6198 on 8/21/2012 11:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5870687669

This should solve your problems.
Reply Quote
update on my mac but cant seems to update my diablo 3 on my PC.... what good is diablo 3 on mac.....
Reply Quote
thanks .. that help it :)..
Reply Quote
Thanks for that! Patching now =)
Reply Quote
works,thank you
Reply Quote
Thanks ! Really Appreciate it!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]