Diablo® III

Looking for EAST COAST Players - 4-Man Group

So, Ndog is still looking for players as well as myself, I suppose. Since he's hard to get ahold of/not online so much it seems i figured I'd make my own thread.

What I'm looking for is the following from people, who are seriously interested in making alts and only playing these alts during specific times together.

1) Willingness to play outside of your "Main" class. By this I mean the 4-Man group would serve better composed of not the same class for all 4 people obviously, so someone may have to play a class they otherwise might not play all the time.

2) Voice Communication. You clearly need to have a microphone for this. I am pretty sure everyone now a days has one they use

3) Dedicated to the cause. You must be willing to play during a time we all set that would work for us the best, typically perhaps once or twice a week for a few hours would work best. I would like for us to ONLY level those characters when everyone is on during that set time. Otherwise you are free to level any other character you have of course when no one else is on.

4) US Based. Clearly they have to be US based and hopefully we can find everyone on the East Coast as I am based out of there myself.

So if you are interested, in forming a dedicated group of pals to run HC with on certain characters, then shoot me a friend request or what not. If you have questions feel free to ask those as well or stop by my stream as well.
Reply Quote
:(
Reply Quote
I'm interested for sure! I am also in the same boat, I have no friends irl that play anymore and farming in "random" games is no fun HC. Usually it leads to someone's death.
Edited by Mac#1288 on 8/19/2012 10:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]