Diablo® III

blizzard it not very hard 2 fix this game

blizzard ...all u have 2 do ,to make this game great ....is to bring back stat points and skill points , so we can build our own classes , instead of tellings us how 2 play and what 2 play ....very simple....until u do this .....dosnt matter how many patches u put in place .....the game is boring as ...as for fixing ledgendarys.....looks not going 2 make them better...and spawning devils and angels to fight by our side with no dam.....is not going 2 work......use need 2 look at what really made d2 great ...pull your heads out of your butts would use
Reply Quote
58 Tauren Death Knight
Yuo are welcome to apply for a job there and school them in your miraculous ways, oh sensei.
Reply Quote
View profile
Dude, if you want to play Diablo 2 then go play Diablo 2.
Reply Quote
i should
Reply Quote
Op...All you have to do....to make this game great...is to learn to play it...bare with me now....you know it is all....about farming....The stat....idea is a wonderful...concept but it isn....'t what...jay wanted....to do...so accept that fact....move on....and please...learn to type properly....I...Cannot...do this....each time...I need...to respond to you....
Reply Quote
No thank you! Your advice has nothing to do with the real problems that already hurt this game.
Reply Quote
yes fanboy
Reply Quote
majority does not like this game, nothing wrong with one expressing their feeling / thoughts.

- 1.04 should have been there from the start, especially the LEGENDARY items.
- PVP??? still no where to be found
- constant skill changes / buffs / nerfs, no real balance between the characters
- contents has been beat down to the point you're just doing MINDLESS FARMING
- 90% of inferno is based on gear
- AH / RMAH is how you can really make your character LEGENDARY
- tons of bugs / exploits / scams still happen each and everyday

the list goes on and on, don't know what their priorities are at...but its far from getting things down correctly starting from launch. the name of this game should have been "DIABLO 3 - FARMVILLE EDITION"...
Edited by DEATHLOCK#1732 on 8/19/2012 6:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i'm up for the stat and skill system but only if there's an option to reset them and only if it is only fused with the current skills system of diablo 3 (you can still use all the skills, but you can choose select few that will be leveled).

Also the reset stats or skills option could be another form of gold sink so that's 2 birds one stone.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I do not understand what the !@#$ the %^-*!@ is with stat and skill points.

Stat points are meaningless because you wont take things like Int for a barb, or str for a wizard. Skill points, I could sorta see if not for the fact that we change skills so easily anywys, I dont wanna click 20 times in one skill tree for something I already know I want to max. Get over it!
Reply Quote
I do not understand what the !@#$ the %^-*!@ is with stat and skill points.

Stat points are meaningless because you wont take things like Int for a barb, or str for a wizard. Skill points, I could sorta see if not for the fact that we change skills so easily anywys, I dont wanna click 20 times in one skill tree for something I already know I want to max. Get over it!

Useless stats have meaning. It means there are less chances to get the uber epics you want, meaning not everyone is going to have these uber epics and be D2 where everyone has the exact same gear. Don't get me wrong, D2 is great, but that's literally what happened over there. Everyone had a mix of set/unique/rune word items. It was seldom to see a rare Diadem or something.
Edited by ISmkPotatoes#1756 on 8/19/2012 7:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You think changing a game is that easy

Please tell me about all your experience balancing and building this kind of game.
Reply Quote
What would be the point? I would dump my STR and DEX and pump up my INT and VIT.

This added no "customization" because there was only one clear path from the get go. D3 just does this for you.

just let this die already.
Reply Quote
Stat point and especially skill allocation imo do provide a lot more diversity of builds. As it is now it really removes some interesting choices, melee wizards, dh tanks etc. I mostly play barb and would actually like to bump my dex for dodge but must prioritize other stats when selecting items. Stacking some Int for my barb would be nice as well as it would be an inexpensive way to boost my resists.

Honestly I think it might be better to do a best of both worlds scenario. The main explanation I see from Blizz for automatic stat allocation is to prevent people from having to re-roll a new character because of some mistakes in stat or skill selection. Ok great...how about letting us have a means to re-allocate stats, whether through a quest or a fairly high gold price etc. This means we don't have to make 15 new wizards for each build, provides some sense of identity and gives more freedom of choice, not less.
Reply Quote
wow stat points is going to fix this game lmao?

amazing this guy should be hired instantly . he is a genius
Reply Quote
All i keep hearing is people saying something along the lines of "stop telling us how to play" but what fun game doesn't have rules set by the people who make the game?

All game makers tell you how to play their games. It's the way games work, man.
Reply Quote
08/19/2012 06:51 PMPosted by DEATHLOCK
majority does not like this game,

I want to see the absolute definitive stats that states 51%+ of the player base doesn't like the game. Do you have these studies? Please don't point to speculation. Real proof please.
Reply Quote
View profile
08/19/2012 06:44 PMPosted by dogsdot
blizzard ...all u have 2 do ,to make this game great ....is to bring back stat points and skill points , so we can build our own classes , instead of tellings us how 2 play and what 2 play ....very simple....until u do this .....dosnt matter how many patches u put in place .....the game is boring as ...as for fixing ledgendarys.....looks not going 2 make them better...and spawning devils and angels to fight by our side with no dam.....is not going 2 work......use need 2 look at what really made d2 great ...pull your heads out of your butts would use

News flash you will always play the game the way the developers want you to play their game. You will never find a game with absolute freedom, where there are no rules at all. If anyone tried to make a game like that I would not play it. Because everything would change so much from day to day I would not know if anything at all is permanent in the game. One day you could go from one shotting everything on the screen for miles around. To hitting like a wet noodle the next day.

Next if you really think that stat points, skill trees and skill points gave you customization. Then you are sadly mistaken. They are only an illusion of customization at best. Blizz finally learned that, so that is why they are no here. I want more than an illusion. I want real customization.

In D2 just like all games with points to spend, players hate wasting their points. I am the same way. So if you did not spend your stat points according to the known formula you had a gimped character. You might love playing gimped characters but I did not.

If D2 ever had an armory, you then would clearly see just how much customization you really had. You would see just how many hammerdins, zealots, WW barbs, frenzy barbs. Fireball/Orb sorceress, etc... there are. You would only see a few that would deviate away from those cookie cutters.

Also if it was true customization then tell me just how many sorceresses we only spamming Fire Bolt and Frost Bolt in hell? I am waiting, or was there a way we could avoid taking skills like Fire Wall, Blaze just to get Meteor. Some skills had their requirements. So there was no way around them. I might also want to be able to have a build where I only put 3 points into all of the skills that a class has. How effective would that be?
Reply Quote
u dont like my typing?....dont read my post
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]