Diablo® III

Game is not up to date??

90 Tauren Druid
Hi, I know this issue has been posted a bunch of times. My Launcher/Patcher thinks its in Europe and my game is in North America (I have NEVER been in Europe, no idea why it thinks I am).

Anyways...
- When I try to play, I can't log in because it says my game is "out of date" and the patcher opens
- Patcher says my game IS up to date
- Endless cycle

This has basically happened for every single patch... usually I am lazy and just wait the extra day until the patch hits Europe (yes, I am lazy). But, tired of being lazy today, can someone help me out?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Go to Users/Shared/Battle.net/Setup. What is your D3 folder called?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
diablo3_engb

See screenshot: http://cl.ly/Itay
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
That's it?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Missed this. So this means your install is a European install, which is why you get these errors with every patch.

Best advice would be to fully uninstall the game and then reinstall using the English US client from our games download site. Our support articles tells you how to fully uninstall the game and download from Battle.net.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-uninstall-instructions
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ha! Wow I'm way too lazy to do that... guess I'll just wait a day like I usually do :)

thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
One quick question

Can I...
1) copy my Applications/Diablo 3 folder and its contents somewhere else
2) uninstall everything as you stated in your instructions
3) Re-download the English US version like I should have originally
4) when downloading commences for the actual client (i.e. I have the proper Launcher) I cancel it, delete everything in the Applications/Diablo 3 folder and replace it with the stuff I copied earlier... thus, I don't really have to download anything...

Will this work??
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]