Diablo® III

Will I be able to Farm Act 3?

This is my first melee class so I only went by a few other Barb profiles I saw when trying to put a full set of gear together. I only hit 60 two days ago and I should be hitting Act 3 tomorrow. Just wondering if my gear is OK. By OK I dont mean can I skip every elite and beat the Act. I mean is my gear close to being good enough to farm Act 3? If its not please tell me what slots should I look to upgrade first.

Also should I add in any MF? Almost every MF item with similar stats to any piece I have costs 5+ mil which I dont have. Also if my current gear is in fact good enough to farm Act 3 will I eventually make enough gold to add in a few pieces of MF gear over time?
Edited by Dabrixmgp#1694 on 8/18/2012 8:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Your gear looks more than fine enough to handle A3 with the WW. However, if I were you, I would look into finding an off-hand with similar rolls but with faster attack speed.
Reply Quote
08/18/2012 08:24 PMPosted by acrimony
Your gear looks more than fine enough to handle A3 with the WW. However, if I were you, I would look into finding an off-hand with similar rolls but with faster attack speed.

I have tried but since Barbs are getting all buffs and no Nerfs in the next patch everything has tripled in price. The offhand I have now I paid 1 mil for. When I search for the same stats everything is 5+ mil for something with only 300 DPS

Also what does a faster offhand do?
Edited by Dabrixmgp#1694 on 8/18/2012 8:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yea tough luck man. Diablo 3 AH is getting weirder everyday. I've been on hiatus for quite some time. Forums is my end game.
Reply Quote
makes ya sprint tornados spin faster
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]