Diablo® III

Reduced Level Requirement

Can the auction house be changed that when you filer item levels, it also shows the items that have been reduced to that particular level?

Meaning, if I have a level 60 item that was reduced to 50, when I search for level 50 items, it will show. The way it is now, you have to search for level 60 items to the see the level 50 item.

Thank you Blizzard!
Reply Quote
I hope this is something that they can add. It not only helps people find weapons that they can use but also if you're selling one of those weapons, it being seen to be sold.
Reply Quote
Yeah, this would be really nice...I've got a couple of half decent LRR pieces of armor, but there's really no point in even listing them, because who looks for LRR armor? But someone just starting hell might be looking for some decent gear, and my not so good(for an inferno char) LRR stuff might actually look good to them if it popped up in a general search for what they're looking for.
Reply Quote
Yes, that's exactly what I'm taking about.

I hope they add it to the to do list.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]