Diablo® III

Identify All

Identify all button or just have legendaries need to identify.
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure the reason for identifying rares is so you actually look at them. Saves people from accidentally selling something good because they assume it is awful like 99.9% of the rest of the crap
Reply Quote
If you remember back at release, rares were much more rare than they are now. I believe the dev's intended them to be fairly rare to get, and thus identifying them would bring some suspense and joy. However, due to the terrible loot system their fix was to just keep upping the drop rate of rares every patch. I mean they just did it again in 1.04. Now rares are the new blue.

Totally agree that they need an identify all dude in town though. Sitting there for 2 minutes clicking items just so I can vendor them gets annoying after awhile.
Reply Quote
Yes! Please add an identify all option!!!
Reply Quote
I totally agree that the concept of identifying rares nowadays is a complete waste of time. They could still leave it on for legendarys but make the timer 1 second.

The only time I feel great about identify is when a witching hour or mempo of twilight drop...they are fun to do.

Check out this link for a solution

http://i.imgur.com/XrHQEB5.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]