Diablo® III

1.0.4 Auction House Updates

08/20/2012 08:46 AMPosted by doomshalo21
Players can now search for stats on Legendary items! Yay!

? Last time i looked for a legendary i was able to search for stats i just did lvl 60-60 and than click the rarity and than i was able to look for stats i put in Int/vit/cc. Or is this relating to something else?

Specific item searches, not general legendary searches.
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 07:44 AMPosted by Sefuss
Sweet, less time on AH, more time playing. Thanks for info! As Bart Scott would say "Cant Wait!!"

I too feel your pain.
Reply Quote
THANK YOU. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 08:46 AMPosted by doomshalo21
Players can now search for stats on Legendary items! Yay!

? Last time i looked for a legendary i was able to search for stats i just did lvl 60-60 and than click the rarity and than i was able to look for stats i put in Int/vit/cc. Or is this relating to something else?

No, you were just smart enough to know how to do it :) But you may have gotten more than 1 legendary come up in your search, but if people are looking for a specific one they will be able to search stats on that specific item now.
Reply Quote
As a previous poster said, I think this makes sense about the gold:

They increased the maximum allowable stack size to sell to 1,000,000. This quite possibly means that before you could only sell gold in stacks of 100k, now you can sell in stacks of amounts up to 1,000,000 meaning you can still sell at 100k for .25, or 1,000,000 at $2.50
Reply Quote
Oh ok thanks for that info Lordzeus and Nexinternos.
Reply Quote
About time, nicely done!
Reply Quote
This is fabulous!
Reply Quote
LOVE IT!!
Reply Quote
LEARN

TO

READ

The current max ammount of gold you can sell per stack is 100 000 stacks of 100k - the new limit will be 1 000 000 of 100k stacks. Minimum price won't change.

This actually makes more sense.

LEARN

TO

READ

The current max ammount of gold you can sell per stack is 100 000 stacks of 100k - the new limit will be 1 000 000 of 100k stacks. Minimum price won't change.

Not to be rude, but here is what was posted.

We've increased the maximum stack size of gold per listing from 100,000 to 1,000,000. The current minimum listing price will remain the same per stack.

I suggest you take your own advice and read the sentence again.

I could be wrong, but the way I read this, is that players will now be able to sell gold in 1m stacks, AND those 1m stacks can be as cheap as 25 cents which is the minimum price per stack.

It does not mean 1m gold will go for 0.25. It simply means the players will have the option of going as low as 25 cents.

I'd have to agree with what Dako said as making more sense.

To read it the way the majority of the people are reading it though, it would need to be written this way:

"We've increased the MINIMUM stack of gold per listing from 100,000 to 1,000,000. The current minimum listing price will remain the same per stack."
Edited by Honch#1396 on 8/20/2012 8:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
This does nothing for me. If I wanted to spend my downtime playing markets I would be on Forex. AH totally ruined this game, thanks.
Reply Quote
so max number of affixes is still 3?
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 07:01 AMPosted by Rizla
The troubling thing is most of those changes should have been implemented at release. Good to see Blizzard still like to deliver later rather than sooner.

Better late than never.
Reply Quote
sounds to me like the most relevant thing is the increased gold stack retaining min price. Encouraging 3rd party sites to sell gold on the rmah, or allowing players to compete without taking as much of a hit? Not even sure....

either way, shrug. Auction house with overpriced and limited items is the same.
Reply Quote
•We're upping the allowed number of "Preferred Stats" per search from 3 to 6.

Finally! AH searches should have always included that tbh, but s'all guud, awsome update!
Reply Quote
finally things that should have been on the AH before launch but glad they are here none the less.

+1
Reply Quote
So is this patch actually coming tomorrow?
Reply Quote
awesome!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]