Diablo® III

1.0.4 Auction House Updates

Great job blizzard!!

I am so excited for 1.04!!!
Reply Quote
What about damage on off handed items? It is clearly needed for Source and Mojo's. Also what about special stats like MF on weapons and things like that?
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
It's a shame I can't hit the like button on Blue posts. =(
Reply Quote
amazing, everything I wanted :)
Reply Quote
52 Undead Rogue
Super all looks interesting indeed great fixes I say, just 2 questions tho? What is the 15% tax on selling items on AH for? Will there be some sore of cap for the prices (1-999 billion) <<< very rediculous this is from many who have posted...tyvm Keep up the great work =)
Reply Quote
I know its premature but I feel like D3 1.04 is going to be the best game ever made (i.e. better than D2).
Reply Quote
Well, this just about covers everything!

Thank you Blizzard for continuing to show that a great game company does not just make games, but takes the time to listen to what the players are telling them and make changes.
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 06:56 AMPosted by Lylirra
Item Compare tooltips have been added to the Recommended Items page.

Others have asked, but I have not seen a response...

Does the tooltip only apply to recommended items page only or also to the regular search pages?
Reply Quote
Awesome fixes/changes!
Reply Quote
52 Undead Rogue
wow man AMAZING hero list..Were did you get all that OP gear? =)
Reply Quote
Least important info yet on patch 1.04 seeing how when I turn on Diablo 3 I play the game and not the AH's.
Reply Quote
I ****ing love you Blizzard.

HOLY CRAP!!!
Reply Quote
thank you
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 11:34 AMPosted by TimAGriffith
Least important info yet on patch 1.04 seeing how when I turn on Diablo 3 I play the game and not the AH's.

You are 100% ignorant. This is BY FAR the most important update. The AH needed this BADLY.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
08/20/2012 06:56 AMPosted by Lylirra
Armor, DPS, Buyout, and Time Left columns are now sortable columns in the Search tab.

Best change evar, :).
Reply Quote
How about removing the %15 auction fee?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]