Diablo® III

1.0.4 Auction House Updates

If Blizzard is looking here! 3 more things that NEED to be added:

Search by seller
Search by completed items
Be able to see your sold item, so you know what you sold for how much.
Reply Quote
I have been wishing for a few of those changes for some time. Looks like a great update, thanks!

One thing I'd like to see is to be able to put items on a watchlist without having to bid on them.
Edited by Millrider#2739 on 8/20/2012 11:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
awesome =) love it
Reply Quote
Super all looks interesting indeed great fixes I say, just 2 questions tho? What is the 15% tax on selling items on AH for? Will there be some sore of cap for the prices (1-999 billion) <<< very rediculous this is from many who have posted...tyvm Keep up the great work =)

The fee ("tax") is to control the economy. It's not real money (unless you buy gold).

Why a cap for the price?? If people don't buy it, it will come down in price. I know it's rediculous... but so is a 12 oz bottle of water in Cancun, Mexico ($3.50). Don't buy it and the price will come down. People posting things for crazy prices only waste 1 of their slots... patch 1.04 will allow them to cancel it and post it cheaper if no one buys it. But, if someone wants to give me 999Billion gold for an epic piece... heck, I'd take it and so would you. Supply/Demand controls the real price.
Reply Quote
1.04 Epic

this is all.
Reply Quote
Allow more items to be sold at once pleasssssssssssssssse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 isn't enough
Reply Quote
I just don't understand why people play a Diablo game and do nothing but rave about the AH.
This really isn't your game if you'd rather buy your gear instead of playing the game as it was ment to be played by farming for gear.

Sadly trying to work for something doesn't really work anymore in this society, everyone wants it now and without effort and blizz keeps raking in the cash

They're brilliant
Reply Quote
Can you add a tooltip for completed items in COMPLETED tab please???, I wanna review my sold item for better price in further.
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 06:56 AMPosted by Lylirra
Item Compare tooltips have been added to the Recommended Items page.

What is the recommended items page? And does this mean we can finally see a stats comparison when browsing AH items now, instead of having to enter data in an external DPS calculator to see how much of an upgrade something is?
Reply Quote

Search by seller

Search by seller??? why? The seller's ability to sell it won't change the stats. All this would do is create whispers that are uncalled for.

Other two suggestions, I like.. especially 3rd. So many times I sell something and can not recall what it was I just sold.
Reply Quote
Finally Auction House simulator has got some improvements.

On a bad note though this will certianly start cutting into my profits. Here's hoping 1.0.4 is still some way off from going "live"!!!
Reply Quote
Really great changes and I appreciate the time and effort that went into making adjustments to what is already a fantastic game from an art and combat perspective, and is working slowly toward being an amazing endgame too!

Thanks D3 Team!
Reply Quote
Sweet! can't wait to play Auction House. Anybody want to join my group ?
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 06:56 AMPosted by Lylirra
We're upping the allowed number of "Preferred Stats" per search from 3 to 6.

Hands down the best fix/update coming out of 1.0.4, thanks for the post!
Edited by j2ther#1202 on 8/20/2012 12:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Everything I was hoping for except...

1. Let us set the time of the auction from 24, 36, or 48, or at least between 36 and 48.
2. Let us post 15-20 total auctions, or at least 10 pieces of gear and 10 commodities.
3. Compare tooltips will only work for recommended items? This is a bummer, I should not have to use a site calculator to know just how much I'm losing/gaining on a piece of gear.

Other than that, very awesome update.
Reply Quote
Thumbs up! xDD
Reply Quote
[/li]
  • Armor, DPS, Buyout, and Time Left columns are now sortable columns in the Search tab.
  • [/ul]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLTZctTG6cE
    Edited by Asael#2790 on 8/20/2012 12:06 PM PDT
    Reply Quote

Search by seller

Search by seller??? why? The seller's ability to sell it won't change the stats. All this would do is create whispers that are uncalled for.

Other two suggestions, I like.. especially 3rd. So many times I sell something and can not recall what it was I just sold.

You can do this currently as long as you haven't "cashed in" the gold yet. So long as it still shows the gold in your "send to stash" section, you can see what the item was. Simply start a chat or whisper to somebody that doesn't exist and shift-click the gold icon. It will pop the item in your chat text. Just "send" the chat and it will go into your chat window with "player doesn't exist". Then click the item name that it enters and you will see the item.

This is just a workaround of course until they make this part of the AH.

(I don't take credit for this knowledge because I read it on the internet somewhere, but I don't remember who it was that posted this originally. Sorry...)
    Reply Quote
    all i gotta say about this is "HELL YEA, about time" =)
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]