Diablo® III

1.0.4 Auction House Updates

When will you add a game to the auction house???
Reply Quote
i'm in love again
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 06:56 AMPosted by Lylirra
Item Compare tooltips have been added to the Recommended Items page

What does this mean, exactly?

Does it mean comparing an item with what you have equipped will show the stat changes, like in game? ie: +/- life, +/- damage and +/- protection.

If so, why isn't this being added to the search results page?

Overall, I LOVE the changes!
Edited by Cavar#1862 on 8/20/2012 7:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks.
Reply Quote
nice but now lets start the last min bidding wars since you can search for time ending how many are gonna try and sit in AH just looking for items ending in 2 mins or what not to try and snake items from others for profit i predict this to be the new farming for gold... but everything else seems great to me =)
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 07:05 AMPosted by bighaben
Players can now search for stats on Legendary items! Yay!

I can't believe the game shipped without this. Finally, so many painful hours trying to find legendary items with my preferred stats will no longer be wasted!

I can't believe the beta allowed you to search by more that 3 stats and yet shipped without that ability.
Reply Quote
SUCCESS! finally something done right
Reply Quote
Great list of changes, can't wait for them. Only thing missing i could possibly think of was changing search fields through the use of the tab key.
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 06:56 AMPosted by Lylirra
We've increased the maximum stack size of gold per listing from 100,000 to 1,000,000. The current minimum listing price will remain the same per stack.

I don't understand this point, what does it mean? "maximum stack"="minimum stack" does make sense, is that a typo? :| And if that's true does the second part mean 1m = 0.25€ ?

If this goes live as I understood will literally destroy gold value and gold prices will skyrocket as never before
Edited by Beregond#2284 on 8/20/2012 7:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
might be nice to personalize recomended items page alittle too but letting the game know what u are actualy wanting to prioritize ie damage mf gf whatever
Reply Quote
Yay, good changes. But please explain Mr. Wilson's actions. He acted in a very unprofessional manner and I think most of the community agrees that he should apologize.
Reply Quote
new wishlist:
- change max limit from 10 to 100 or no limt at all
- web interface for AH (or iPad app)
Reply Quote
Whenever an auction expires or is cancelled, the listing price of that item will now display in the Completed tab.
Tooltips have been added for items in the Completed tab (which means you'll be able to see the stats of the items you've purchased or sold, as well as items which failed to sell or were cancelled).

About time! I was wondering why this wasn't in there to begin with!
Reply Quote
Now you can sell 1m gold for the minimum amount of .25 instead of the current 100k gold for .25, seeing as how the price of gold is nowhere near .25 per 100k.
Reply Quote
only noobs couldn't search for legendaries with stats before this update lol
Reply Quote
Will the issue of the "Damage" field being grayed out as a search field for the Witch Doctor's Mojo be fixed?
It's incredibly annoying when that is the primary property you're looking for.
Edited by Raygar#1743 on 8/20/2012 7:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]