Diablo® III

1.0.4 Auction House Updates

Ugh...this patch ruins all my ah flipping strategies...
Reply Quote
awesome awesome awesome sauce!
Reply Quote
wow!!!
Reply Quote
there is no reason for people out there to says that diablo 3 sucks, with all this awesome upcoming stuff added into their arsenal.. i must say.. job well done blizzard =)
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 02:13 PMPosted by t0astp0tat0
there is no reason for people out there to says that diablo 3 sucks, with all this awesome upcoming stuff added into their arsenal.. i must say.. job well done blizzard =)

my thing is why wasnt all or most of this wasnt addressed from the start. I appreciate that they finally got around to it but... yeah
Reply Quote
Well that does it for me. They now spend more time "fixing" the auction house than the game. I am done. Bye bye.

And btw Jay Wilson QQ- the real creator of Diablo said D3 sucks.

I logged in just to reply to this:

You're in !@#$ing Hell, with your highest character being level 51, you have no idea what this game needs or whats wrong with it Opinion invalidated due to lack of experience.

In short, %^-* this game but !@#$ you too.
Reply Quote
What about searching for items that your specific character cannot use. Ie Wizard searching for quivers
Reply Quote
Just an FYI for people, if you want to search for stats on a legendary before 1.04, do the following:

1) Search for the legendary by name to find its item level
2) Delet the legendary item from the name field
3) Change the item level search field to that item level (58 to 58)
4) Change the type field to legendary
5) Change the item search type to whatever item you are looking at Armor > helm
6) Now use the fields to search for the legendary stats you want.

sounds like this update will just make it easier so you don't go through the hastle of fixing your legendary search process anymore.

I'm loving all the other changes. I do wonder if they will ever allow us to save searches that we've created. I know at times I've been searching and have found a really good combination that I want to monitor over the course of a week but I don't want to remember what they are. If we had the ability to save what types of searches we make as favorites, that would be awesome. Taking that a step further, you could create a "search set" and link those favorite searches together to get a customized list of items you want across multiple search patterns.

Now that would be AWESOME!
Reply Quote
Cool. Getting there, Blizz...getting there...
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 02:18 PMPosted by Bluntz
What about searching for items that your specific character cannot use. Ie Wizard searching for quivers

Just choose the class in the first pull-down menu where you would normally see your characters name - you can choose a class there and then go from there with the pull downs below.
Reply Quote
Well, you may never admit to launch until now being an extended beta....

but with changes like these, the game everyone wants to play is slowly emerging.
i'd say thanks, but you deserve more of a "its about damn time" as it's august, almost september 2012.
Reply Quote
Love it.
Reply Quote
-We're upping the allowed number of "Preferred Stats" per search from 3 to 6.
-Tooltips have been added for commodities.

Best. Update. Ever.
Edited by GuyLafleur#1105 on 8/20/2012 2:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Cool :)
Reply Quote
Have to rush this patch cause the Auction house really seems to be at a freeze. Many players are waiting on this patch and holding out for the new Legendary Items and updated RMAH. This is just my assumption but seems that way according to my own Auction Sales.
Reply Quote
Very nice! Thank You
Reply Quote
My biggest gripe was gem stats popping up in item searches.. thankfully no more :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]