Diablo® III

1.0.4 Auction House Updates

Here is your one period back, plus interest: ...

ahahahahahahaha
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 10:59 AMPosted by camper
Does anyone know if Blizz sells items in the RMAH?

You realized this makes no sense whatsoever right? They are already making money off of it with people selling the gear they find. They do not need to cheat the system. The odds are already in the house's favor.
Reply Quote
I can't believe we are getting almost ALL the changes we've requested. I'm speechless. Is this the new Blizz?
Reply Quote
At the moment, there is no such thing as "maximum" stack size. It's a fixed stack size of 100k, and you choose the number of stacks. Please talk in plain numbers, it's too important. "Minimum price per listing" translates as 0.25 cents/M.

That means overnight all auctions of items priced in gold and all auctions of gold on rmah will be dwarfed.

The good part is gold input ingame is made by players, via activity so it should balance at some point naturally. Until then, I know I won't sell anything.

The bad part is that most of us are no competition to botters.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
If you're changing the cost of gold from .25 per 100,000 to .25 per 1,000,000 I would like to cancel my gold auctions before you do that. You're completely shifting the market in less than a day, and those of us that have auctions listed that will be affected by this change can not cancel them until after the patch hits, which is potentially too late.

Very poor judgement.

You can cancel them anytime you want.
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 04:09 PMPosted by Subject
f it is A, you guys truly know how to give the economy to the botters over night.

$2.50 per 10 MILLION is giving the economy over to the botters? You know botters can only earn about 10 million in a day gold farming right? You think they're going to want to 'work' for 2 dollars and 50 cents a day?

Lol they gave the economy back to us, I'd never consider buying gold before now I might consider it since it will eventually be dirt cheap.

Gold farmers will be gone for good within a months time. their change is brilliant. I knew they'd drop the floor but damn that's quite a drop!

Gold farming as well as GF gear maxing will be obsolete after 1.04..this change is huge.
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 8/20/2012 4:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yes were confused about how much 1million gold will sell for now.

Is the MINIMUM amount going to be .25 cents per mil

or

2.50 per mil (same as old)

the stack size (max size in 1 stack) is being bumped from 100k to 1 million.

that stack min price has not been changed...thus you can sell 1 million gold for .25.

Will people actually sell that low? Probably not (at least for a while)...but it will probably get gold in line with gems.

Currently you can sell via the RMAH, buy gems on the RMAH...then sell them for gold and make much more gold than you can if you simply bought gold or simply sold your original item for gold.
Edited by Honch#1396 on 8/20/2012 4:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
looks like a distraction.

"we need to give the players something to get their minds of this Jay Wilson incident"

Yeah, I'm sure they whipped up the entire Paragon system and a near full Auction House mechanic overhaul and extended maintenance TOMORROW to send it all live in the last...... 13 hours as damage control for a Facebook Jay Wilson post.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.......
Edited by Cipherr#1757 on 8/20/2012 4:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
If you're changing the cost of gold from .25 per 100,000 to .25 per 1,000,000 I would like to cancel my gold auctions before you do that. You're completely shifting the market in less than a day, and those of us that have auctions listed that will be affected by this change can not cancel them until after the patch hits, which is potentially too late.

Very poor judgement.

You can cancel them anytime you want.

No, I can't. I can't cancel them right now. By the time I am able to cancel them someone will have the chance to buy them, resulting in a loss due to the changing market.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
08/20/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Kerham
Please talk in plain numbers, it's too important.

This is all we need.
Reply Quote
Well i think that this patch is blowin my mind it will be Legend....ary
Reply Quote
Like this very much.
Reply Quote
I think the price is still $0.25 per 100K, but now it's going to show $2.50 per 1M. With so much gold accumulating, it just makes sense to up the stack level.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
08/20/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Lumpy
No, I can't. I can't cancel them right now. By the time I am able to cancel them someone will have the chance to buy them, resulting in a loss due to the changing market.

Forgive me. When you said 'gold auctions' I assumed you meant the gold you are selling, instead of auctions you currently have on the gold auction house.
Reply Quote
There are still lots of improvements that can be made, many improvements are listed in this thread: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6307801324

Although some of the points mentioned there are being addressed, there are other functionality features that would be great to have!

That said, many players already complain about items being "sniped" off the auction house at the last second, and allowing to sort by time remaining will only increase the frequency at which this happens, thus increasing player frustration. The ability to sort on time remaining should NOT be added.
Edited by MadDawg#1698 on 8/20/2012 4:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This may have been answered already but im not sure so: After the patch, will i be able to search Life per spirit spent correctly? As in highest to lowest life per spirit spent. (for monks)
Reply Quote
Yay It's almost the end of th Beta of Auction House 3... I'm so impatient.
Can I like this message more than ounce?
Reply Quote
finally 6 preferred stats. about time, was way too annoying to search for items
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 06:56 AMPosted by Lylirra
Stat increases which come from slotted gems will no longer be factored in when searching for equipment. Instead, your search criteria will only take into account the base stat values for an item.

thank you was so annoying surfing through the crap
Reply Quote
There are still lots of improvements that can be made, many improvements are listed in this thread: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6307801324

Although some of the points mentioned there are being addressed, there are other functionality features that would be great to have!

That said, many players already complain about items being "sniped" off the auction house at the last second, and allowing to sort by time remaining will only increase the frequency at which this happens, thus increasing player frustration. The ability to sort on time remaining should NOT be added.

You realize how easily this concept is right now though don't you?

Lets say I search for an item that has Vitality, Strength, and Cold Damage.
I up the amounts of Vitality and Strength to the highest I can find.

There are 3 items that show up that are all awesome.
Those 3 items also have 1D12H left on them.

I write them down, come back in 35 hours and find them again.
Watch them for around 20-30 minutes.

Bid around the 5 minute mark.

Items are mine for bid price now.

The only thing they did was make it easier to initially find the item.

If you do not want people to be doing this and feel that you get ripped off.
Simple. When you bid on the said item, put your "BID" amount insanely high. You get the item and what money was left over comes back to you.
Edited by M6412N412D#1325 on 8/20/2012 4:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]