Diablo® III

1.0.4 Auction House Updates

Patch 1.0.4 will allow you to sell a stack of 1,000,000 gold for as low as $.25 (if that's your thing).

lol the whole 100 stack....maximum stack size now 1mil, price per stack not changing is so confusing.

That was probably important to know, and not a small thing to announce.

Im done.
Reply Quote
I see, thanks for clarification
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Lylirra
Patch 1.0.4 will allow you to sell a stack of 1,000,000 gold for as low as $.25 (if that's your thing).

So in essence, instead of actually combating the gold botter problem, you just going to set the min price lower...... You do realize people won't be posting for .25cent, it will be the new automatic price point, the botters do not care about value they get it at no cost to there time.

Why don't you dinks actually combat the real problem instead of punishing the players who actually accumulated their wealth legitimately. O wait blizzard does not care, we got warden, warden failed now this crap, gg blizzard gg

Signed,
Losing faith rapidly.
Reply Quote
Ouch the whining is hurting my eyes!

On a more serious note, as someone that is willing to purchase gold I'm glad that supply and demand will be used rather than a price floor to determine it. Now I don't have to purchase a gem and then sell it.
Reply Quote
Can the auction house be changed that when you filer item levels, it also shows the items that have been reduced to that particular level?

Meaning, if I have a level 60 item that was reduced to 50, when I search for level 50 items, it will show. The way it is now, you have to search for level 60 items to the see the level 50 item.Thank you Blizzard!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6369197490
Reply Quote
Great, fixes almost all my complaints on the stupidity of the current AH. One more crucial fix you didn't list and I hope you add:

Offhand items like Source, Mojos are missing the DPS column! It makes selling or buying sources nearly impossible without tooltip browsing every single source on pages of listings. There's also no min. stat searching for sources either so your new "average damage stat" searching won't apply.

Please treat offhand damage dealers as damage dealers like weapon listings.
Reply Quote
great update on AH
Reply Quote
Aside from what several already said to have mojos/sources searchable from damage i have have only one more suggestion. Please adjust the stacks that gold is sold at on the RMAH
Edited by Kazuma#1264 on 8/20/2012 6:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
will rubies in helms work with paragon xp?
Reply Quote
awesome love it!........................but y cant blizz do reasonable and simple improvements to the game itself, if blizz wants to have the game only be about the auction house y didnt they just call it Diablo's Auction, not Diablo 3 and actually make a worthy game, worthy of being called diablo 3......................please for the love of everyone who plays D3 put the excellent effort blizz puts into the auction house into the actual game! is that really too much to ask....anyways again great job on this improvement!
Reply Quote

OMG I hate that... I really hate that...
Reply Quote

lol the whole 100 stack....maximum stack size now 1mil, price per stack not changing is so confusing.

Assuming economics and supply/demand laws this will likely have 2 effects.

Pro : It's could to kill the private 3rd party market for gold and hopefully discourage botting eventually. Making $0.25 an hours vs. $2.50 is a huge hit to gold farming botters. A 90% paycut is enough to make most people quit their job. :)

Third party sites currently sell gold for just under the $2.50 price tag currently imposed by Blizzard.

Con : Because the real money price of gold is decreasing on the RMAH, the price change will very likely cause an increase in prices on the GAH as the 2 are most certainly inversely proportionate. Gold will become cheaper as botters flood the market in an attempt to unload their massive surplus of gold before it becomes absolutely worthless.

Summary : This decision will further destabilize the economy which is already quite volitile as is. Without increasing gold drops, buying gold off the RMAH for a while will be all but essential to purchase the best gear available in the GAH when GAH prices shoot up from 100,000 Gold to 1,000,000 gold, or <facepalm> 10,000,000 to 100,000,000 gold. This essentially will nerf gold find as an ability for those who don't use the RMAH to buy up the surplus. The same would happen if the U.S treasury decided to suddently release a flood of currency into the U.S economy essentially making the $10 = to a $1.00 <ouch> :(

Opinion : Undecided as of yet, anyone else care to weigh in?
Reply Quote
View profile
08/20/2012 06:20 PMPosted by Lorenze
will rubies in helms work with paragon xp?

PLEASE tell us for sure one way or the other.

Seems like it should work but semantics could dictate either way.
Reply Quote
View profile
Seriously peeps, gold has been worthless for awhile.

It goes down every day... who cares... if anything we should rejoice there isn't as much price fixing.

Third-party sites had gold just under $1 per million ALMOST TWO MONTHS ago right before it went live on RMAH then they skinned the sheep (the masses ;) ) by bumping it back up to $1.50-$2.
Reply Quote

Im sorry but i feel this will just give botters and other people the right to mess the game up by massive amount of ppl selling for that low.

If it goes that far, there will be no point in the feature of RMAH cause everything in the RMAH will be wrothless including gold.
Reply Quote
Looks like a good start. Now if you would only stop allowing people to sell their items for elevendy bazillion gold that would be even better.
Reply Quote
Omg awesome
Reply Quote
The AH changes will help.

What's missing though is a proper comparison between equipped items and AH items.

We would all like to be able to compare AH items as if they were in our bags so the mouse-over would show exactly which stat changes would apply to our toons if we equipped that item.

Surely this can't be too hard?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]