Diablo® III

1.0.4 Auction House Updates

Finally the real final Diablo 3 is outttttttttttttttttt
Reply Quote
So now the botters will simply start selling on the RMAH driving all the gold prices down even further.

I've made nearly $950.00 selling gold on the RMAH. I guess I can kiss that good bye. It won't be worth the price when they are selling 1m gold for 75 cents.
Reply Quote
Super excited!
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 07:14 PMPosted by MasterJay
[quote="63676554722"]Patch 1.0.4 will allow you to sell a stack of 1,000,000 gold for as low as $.25 (if that's your thing).

It is a good change. The old pricing floor of .25 cents was insufficient. 100k, according to my estimates, was more around .14 cents per 100k. So now people can actually use the gold selling feature when before it was dormant. This won't contribute to the devaluation, it will simply let the price adjust to its natural floor.
Reply Quote
Yes showing how item will compare to equipped items would be great to have in AH
Reply Quote
Hmm not sure if sorting by time left on auctions is a good idea. Gonna be so many last-second bids.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Patch 1.0.4 will allow you to sell a stack of 1,000,000 gold for as low as $.25 (if that's your thing).

lol the whole 100 stack....maximum stack size now 1mil, price per stack not changing is so confusing.

translation.... We needs your moneiez. We will take your quarters... Money, give us your money. here buy useless gold for your shiny moneiez!

We fix AH fo yo moniez. Moniez iz pioritazz!

MONEIEZ!
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 07:47 PMPosted by Wogrim
Hmm not sure if sorting by time left on auctions is a good idea. Gonna be so many last-second bids.

It's proxy bidding. It matters how high you bid, not when.
Reply Quote
Comparing the RMAH and GAH is not the same as comparing the value of a dollar and then decreasing the value of the dollar. It's more like comparing two different currencies, ones that just like the real world fluctuate in value. This change only brings the gold selling in line with the rest of the RMAH. People will pay as high as they want to pay for it and if the majority think that's .25 then that's value of it.

If your sitting on a mountain of gold right now then I would suggest buying some really high ticket items and waiting for the value to re-stabilize. Most people have a moderate amount 10-50m I would assume which isn't enough to cry over.

Gold value is dropping but items are dropping more frequently and each act is made easier. Not to mention that everyone will get an ever growing amount of MF/GF + Stats making finding gold and making gold that much easier, which further devalues the overall price of gold. The value is going to ever be on a downward spiral and the game will be in a constant state of inflation.
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Lylirra
Patch 1.0.4 will allow you to sell a stack of 1,000,000 gold for as low as $.25 (if that's your thing).

Why the hell would you make that change when gold is selling just fine at it's current minimum? You just opened the door for undercutting. No matter what minimum you set, that is what it's going to sell for. Go ahead and set it for a penny and ruin the market completely.
Reply Quote
Did not read all 30 pages so I am sorry if it has been adressed...

Can we finaly order mojos by the damage bonus? sick to DEATH of sifting through all the asps in diferent sell values.
Reply Quote

lol the whole 100 stack....maximum stack size now 1mil, price per stack not changing is so confusing.

This has ruined the value of money... gold will devalue so much that people will be forced to either sell their item for 2billion or sell it on the real money AH and will cause people to buy gold to buy their items or buy the items... why is this turning into more of a pay to win game then it already was before
Edited by Huggies#1470 on 8/20/2012 8:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Kids brains can't comprehend what they meant because they have no brains left from playing Video games everyday of their meaningless lives.

It is sooo confusing .....
Edited by TehGrimZa#1664 on 8/20/2012 8:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Nothing about the 6300 gem bug on the fix-list... There have been probably hundreds of threads.
Reply Quote
hearts
Reply Quote
So I wonder what blizzard expects when they release these posts, tons of praise for them? Praise for fixing what was sold to us broken.

Every single change blizzard has made I've like and agreed with, but why exactly are we waiting around month after month for changes that should of been part of the game when sold. These complaints from players can't come as a surprise. You couldn't really of expected players using an AH, in a loot based game, to find searching only 3 attributes enough, or to only search up to 999.

I don't get it, blizzard, I love (loved?) you guys, where is the innovation, the reason why so many of us here problem have every blizzard game tied to our accounts. You guys are spending so much time just fixing the game because that is the kind of product you released. Where is the cutting edge company we all loved.
Edited by Krx#1517 on 8/20/2012 9:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 06:56 AMPosted by Lylirra
We're upping the allowed number of "Preferred Stats" per search from 3 to 6.

this and the paragon levels are the two most meaningful changes in 1.04 IMO

...ermm yeah and the legendaries, 3!
Edited by Confused#1766 on 8/20/2012 9:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]