Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
translation.... We needs your moneiez. We will take your quarters... Money, give us your money. here buy useless gold for your shiny moneiez!
lol lol lol lol lol lol
so much win!!
- Maximum value field for preferred stats (for sellers)
- Drag and drop item in search area to find similar items (automatically sets search to same minimum level, same first six stats but -15% of their values; player can tweak these before initiating the actual search. If maximum value field is added, sets this to +15% of item's stat values.) (for sellers)
- In searches where the user has specified a maximum buyout, items with no buyout and a current minimum bid below the specified buyout appear. (the user is sometimes looking for items they can afford, not necessarily that they can buyout immediately) (or add a maximum current bid field)
For bonus points:
- Advanced search that allows custom SQL-style queries (I want to search for the combined value of single resist + all resist for my monk, since I care only about the sum and not the individual values)
- Searchable database of completed listings for last 24 hours. Could make this a premium feature for sellers.
Edited by NeilS#1265 on 8/20/2012 9:16 PM PDT
This is not an all round search improvement. This is a search change.
Certainly it was a pain at times if I didn't want the stats from gems included in the search but there were also times when I did want them. So you haven't actually improved anything, just changed it. So there are still going to be times when I'll have to do multiple searches to find the gear I want because of this change.
I feel a better way to handle this would have been to include a check box to allow us to include or not include the stats from gems. That way we get to decide if we want the change or not.
With the current changes though it will certainly mean there is no point adding anything into the sockets of socketed items, whereas certainly before there was.
<Edited out the previous quotes you were lost on.>
You do not understand then...
You can bid 10,001 and hope nobody sees it. But the smart person would put a bid of 75,000 and not get "bought out" in the last five minutes.
When the auction ends the remaining balance from the "CURRENT" bid to your "MAX BID" is sent back to you with the item you have won.
Edited by M6412N412D#1325 on 8/20/2012 9:31 PM PDT
Patch 1.0.4 will allow you to sell a stack of 1,000,000 gold for as low as $.25 (if that's your thing).lol the whole 100 stack....maximum stack size now 1mil, price per stack not changing is so confusing.
This is a GOOD thing to you? Ugh...
Even though I received no comments on my thread about this a while back, it pleases me to no end to see that almost everything I requested ended up in this patch. Awesome.
(my old post: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6308611984)
Edited by Balrog#1878 on 8/20/2012 10:15 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.