Diablo® III

1.0.4 Auction House Updates

Finally
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Posted by Lylirra
Patch 1.0.4 will allow you to sell a stack of 1,000,000 gold for as low as $.25 (if that's your thing).

08/20/2012 08:23 PMPosted by Lumpy
tch 1.0.4

This is the most failed change in the history of auction house. Like seriously, if this changed go live, it will ruin the D3 economy even more. Please don't let this go live, i'm speaking on behalf of every D3 players.
Edited by Viett#1423 on 8/20/2012 10:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
curious? will i be able to look at any change on my Life/damage/protection when i scroll in the AH? that stuff is somewhat small change yet important change if the item is any good purches.
Reply Quote
Definitely looking forward to the changes.
Reply Quote
very nice at least they are trying a doing stuff that means something but still a long way to go! Keep it up!
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 06:56 AMPosted by Lylirra
So, for example, searching for an Average Damage of 12 will find an item with 10-14 damage, 12 Minimum damage, or 24 Maximum damage.[

Is this some Blizzard math???
Average damage of "12 Minimum damage" is (12 + 0) / 2 = 6!
Average damage of "24 Maximum damage" is (0 + 24) / 2 = 12!

Does someone need to go to attend some math courses?
Reply Quote
Patch 1.0.4 will allow you to sell a stack of 1,000,000 gold for as low as $.25 (if that's your thing).

lol the whole 100 stack....maximum stack size now 1mil, price per stack not changing is so confusing.

Everything so far in this patch is AWESOME... I dont know what problems will emerge after the patch is live but everything looks good so far apart from this tiny -HUGE- detail... That will possibly ruin the game economy even more and put the AH and RMAH out of balance...

If everyone can sell for this much, which is lower at the moment than the bot gold farmers sell for, then you are just opening the door to them, to go on and sell at rediculous prices, causing extra hard inflation. It took me 600h to gather about 300m (dont have them now, spent them on the way), but for 25cents a mill that means that with 75 euros everyone can equip as well as i did in a mater of seconds.

it is just an item based/no skill game... You had to add this too right? you had to destroy everything just with one stupid detail, right? The most fragile part of the AH, had to be tampered with. Grats...

Well let the credit war begin, sooner or later there will be a pvp patch and then you who spent the most will win! Sell you car! Sell your house! prepare for the pvp patch! Jay askes for it!

And the rest farm and level up your paragon levels for 10.000h just to have a dude come with a fresh level 60 (and only 30h in game) crash you like a bug cause he spent 200euros in RMAH...

... epic fail blizz ...

... legentary fail , but you just had to do it to add up to the stacks of fail so far ...

PS: I am certain that the logic behind this was
-Hey those bots farming gold and selling on third party site give us no $
-Yeah we got to do something
-Should we ban them? and help economy balance, while stopping the inflation?
-Dude that means we got to actually work hard and make the game better, screw the economy , lets just have them via our RMAH, that way we will make $ too from the bots.
-you are right Jay, lets type 10 pages of changes so that none notices that little change that will ruin the game even more... What changes should we do mr. Jay?
-I dont have a clue, do what kripp said and lets get it over with... add paragon levels as kripp propused...
-Right again...
-of course i am right, lets go drink, and let the bots do their work....
Edited by Alucard#2567 on 8/20/2012 11:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Is this some Blizzard math???
Average damage of "12 Minimum damage" is (12 + 0) / 2 = 6!
Average damage of "24 Maximum damage" is (0 + 24) / 2 = 12!

Does someone need to go to attend some math courses?

You do apparently.

Average damage of "12 Minimum damage" is (12 + 12) / 2 = 12
Average damage of "24 Maximum damage" is (0 + 24) / 2 = 12
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 11:19 PMPosted by Pueblo
When are you a**holes going to fix the unid bug? Jerks.

Its in the patch notes as fixed. Jerk.
Reply Quote
Will you be able to search for damage on orbs?
Reply Quote
The only problem with this: why did we have to wait so long for such simple changes? These aren't game balance changes that require a lot of thought and discussion, they are simple missing features that in many cases should be trivial to add.
Reply Quote
now what are the gona do about the gold farming bots?
Reply Quote
Nice.
Reply Quote
Great improvements. I like that my average-damage idea was heard and passed along to the devs.
1.04 best patch ever :D

Whats the point?

It doesnt work on Amulets, Rings or most importantly offhands... and no-one was searching for it on weapons when they could sort by DPS instead.
Edited by Tyrial#6115 on 8/21/2012 12:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote

lol the whole 100 stack....maximum stack size now 1mil, price per stack not changing is so confusing.

and with that I am now done playing... all you had to do was ban the people BUYING from gold sellers, and of course the sellers, but it is more important that you ban the buyers, fear can sometimes do wonderful things.
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 11:37 PMPosted by Pueblo
Went and looked again. Not seeing it. Under what section? If they fixed it, great. But they are still A*sholes for letting in go over a bloody month. There is no excuse for their lack of response.

ITEMS, Bug fixes:
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to see properties of unidentified items
  • Edited by Tyrial#6115 on 8/21/2012 12:07 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    May i suggest a "report bot button" in AH for those mfo's
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]