Diablo® III

1.0.4 Auction House Updates

We've increased the maximum stack size of gold per listing from 100,000 to 1,000,000. The minimum listing price will remain at $0.25 per stack.

Why did they confuse that statement? The word maximum shouldn't be there. The stack size is now 1,000,000 instead of 100,000. Not even close to 1 million, here's to hoping I won't need 4 million to post. Darn optimist in me is going to be crushed.
Reply Quote
1.0.4 should have been available since launch !

Especially on the Auction House (i don't approve the RMAH btw)

Good points also fixing the gems not accounted for when searching for the stats, coz there are people willing to con unsuspecting buyers by placing a Ruby to increase its DPS.

Be it intentional or unintentional the seller and blizzard is part of this negative practice.
Reply Quote
Within hours of 1.04, I saw many lvl63 legendary on sale in AH. Blizzard should have at least wait a week to sell them. Isn't it obvious that they are the one selling it???
Reply Quote
I want to sell more than 10 items though :/
Reply Quote
1) Change the way bid times work:

Yes the current system works well but it is easily flawed by "Snipers" on items. I'm personally one of these but at the same time have had my fair share. The idea of "Auction" is for the winning bid to be the highest current bid, but from the auctions i know of, the item will not stop being up for bid till the highest bidder has no more people to outbid him. So how could this be fixed?

Well an idea for me is very simple, every time an item has a bid it should have a 60 second Extended time period. This would make bidding for items better for the actual seller as he wouldn't just get that sniped price his buyer paid. Say 2-3 people are looking at an item and know its got 60 seconds remaining, people would than start a bidding war, with the time increasing each time there is a bid this could bring some real excitement to some bidders, even the seller could have fun watching his item being battled out for in a bidding war. This would even give everyone a chance to bid on that item.

I would have sworn that WoW had it work like that. But I quite wasting my money on that 6 years ago when I wasn't getting much updated content, just fixes to the problems.
Reply Quote
08/21/2012 07:05 PMPosted by DHL
Within hours of 1.04, I saw many lvl63 legendary on sale in AH. Blizzard should have at least wait a week to sell them. Isn't it obvious that they are the one selling it???

I thought I read that items got their stats when identified. So people had a couple weeks to save up any legendary items and just identify them after the patch.
Reply Quote
The game's direction looks good.But the drop quality is still lacking.2-3 hrs farming today netted me 1 item worth looking at briefly.Maybe tomorrow?
Reply Quote
good
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Ok, now since Patch 1.0.4 is live, and all these fizex..besides everything being OP.. How about fixng the AH, so digital buyers can use it.. seems we have to get verified again... Also.. on another note, do something about ppl sitting in towns, collecting Xp and quests while groups do the work.. Also, since alot of ppl still have the WOW mentality.. fix how the system works being in a group, when groups dont work together.. no point being in a group if you still basically run around solo.. being ppl leave group every couple mins, while mobs are set for (x) amount of players.. supposedly in group..but no where around.. I would think after so many yrs of Diablo, WOW and other online games etc,,besides I still cant see why D# doesnt have an offline option.. Youd think Blizzard would get things right.. I dont get increasing DPS etc from 75% to 1000%.. just awfully retarded.. being that youll just nerf everythign again at some point.. Why is it so hard to just balance things.. I think Blizzard is going to start feeling effects from Trion and others.. They have much less confusing etc.. But whatever.. To each their own I guess
Reply Quote
Nice, definite improvement
Reply Quote
when will e patch ready?
Reply Quote
good
Reply Quote
•We've increased the maximum stack size of gold per listing from 100,000 to 1,000,000. The minimum listing price will remain at $0.25 per stack.

I'm confused, "maximum" ??
Reply Quote
Is it possible to put realtime clock within AH for the next patch... ?? Plz.....
Reply Quote
Love the new features, but AH is laggy and buggy since patch.

:-(
Reply Quote
yea i didnt get my usual email confirmation on an item i sold, hope its just bogged down and slow for now
Reply Quote
The new features are nice except AH is a laggy, buggy piece of !@#$ now. So many errors.
Reply Quote
Was trying to list an item on the gold auction house going slow as crap so i sent it back to my stash and now the AH just goes down and the item is not in my stash.... guess i better pray i get it back
Reply Quote
Duren,

They could just put an option Stats 'with or Without gem' .. It would make the Auction house even easier to use

Yeah, this sort of thing would be a big improvement. Could find what you need easy when buying and selling without needing to do a handful of searches just to track down the item that best suits your needs.

As is though, its a bit of a mess. (Especially when it can take forever to bid/search/etc with the slowdowns to AH recently... but at least those should be gone soon [hoping])
Reply Quote
AH is now down, surprise surprise...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]