Diablo® III

1.0.4 Auction House Updates

This is really great! Thank you!!!
Reply Quote
Way to bring this out now to try and sway peoples attention from the infamous "!@#$ that loser"....NOT going to happen lol
Reply Quote
When can I sort threads by damage control? It was a bit hard to find this thread.
Reply Quote
While you guys have added the % attack speed on quivers to be searchable, is the dmg from a Wizard's source also searchable via the Average Damage?
Reply Quote
would be nice to have mojo/source have sortable DPS column (e.g. min-max dmg) for themselves just like weapons.....
Edited by SpiTz#2601 on 8/20/2012 7:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 07:13 AMPosted by painrocker
Can the "average damage" criteria be used to search for Mojos and Sources?

Also would like to know
Reply Quote
that s really sounds great.

Thank you so much blizzard
Reply Quote
Monk MF gear set now capable of finding without looking for 10+ days... I have a full grown beard, when I started I had no stubble...
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 07:09 AMPosted by Beregond
We've increased the maximum stack size of gold per listing from 100,000 to 1,000,000. The current minimum listing price will remain the same per stack.

I don't understand this point, what does it mean? "maximum stack"="minimum stack" does make sense, is that a typo? :| And if that's true does the second part mean 1m = 0.25€ ?

If this goes live as I understood will literally destroy gold value and gold prices will skyrocket as never before

I think what they are saying, is that you can sell 200k in a stack at 40 cents, ideally instead of 50 cents. See below.
Before changes100k = $.25 MIN
After Changes200k = $.25 Min or more.
Pretty much to make it competetive with the gold farmers that sell through independant sites. Essentially, you can sell 1mil Gold for $.25 now. Instead of forced o sell 100k for $.25.
Reply Quote
This will save me so much time you have no idea. Thanks Blizz!
Reply Quote
Finaly :D

Huge thanks
Reply Quote
3 months late.
Reply Quote
when is 1.0.4 hitting?
Reply Quote
Time left is now sortable.. Bidding wars will really pick up now.. O_O
Reply Quote
I like this update for the auction house, most of the qualms i had with the auctions house are being taken care of right in this patch. Thanks for the update
Reply Quote
These changes are awesome. Perpetual undercutting had been prevent by the 10 auction limit. Non-elite, average gear is about to become VERY affordable.

Love the sorting and 6 search options.

One change I was hoping to see was some type of ability to control click an item and have it auto-populate the search field with its stats in the auction house. That would be a much more efficient way to price check when selling. I'd rather set the fields no one cares about to none afterwards, rather then have to keep going back and forth.
Reply Quote
How about a search function for completed items? Sometimes it sucks having to go back and figure out what an item sold for, even if it's a week ago.
Reply Quote
View profile
08/20/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Stalgaris

I don't understand this point, what does it mean? "maximum stack"="minimum stack" does make sense, is that a typo? :| And if that's true does the second part mean 1m = 0.25€ ?

If this goes live as I understood will literally destroy gold value and gold prices will skyrocket as never before

I think what they are saying, is that you can sell 200k in a stack at 40 cents, ideally instead of 50 cents. See below.
Before changes100k = $.25 MIN
After Changes200k = $.25 Min or more.
Pretty much to make it competetive with the gold farmers that sell through independant sites. Essentially, you can sell 1mil Gold for $.25 now. Instead of forced o sell 100k for $.25.

This makes no sense.

Is gold now .25 per million? That's a quite a big jump from 2.5 per million....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]