Diablo® III

1.0.4 Auction House Updates

I wish they would also add an option to stop tracking non-winning bids
Reply Quote
[
Also, will damage be searchable on amulets/rings/off-hands? What about block chance on shields?

Not in 1.0.4, but it is something we're working on. It's currently scheduled for the 1.1.0 patch, and the change will allow you to search for block % on shields.

;)

More than just "searchable", will it be "sortable" like DPS on weapons? I don't know if you've ever tried shopping for a source with damage but it is ridiculous. Scrolling through page after page of mediocre items looking for the highest damage ones.

Try to find the highest damage wiz source on the AH right now. You can't do it unless you scroll over every single level 60 one listed one by one.
Reply Quote
What is a tool tip..? Why would AH list my postings and no countdown..just say's "Cancel" instead of showing time left to auction.This happened after patch 1.0.4
Reply Quote
no play game
Reply Quote
patch 1.04 wont update and yes ive checked server status
Reply Quote
Why can't I search for average damage on a Source?

--' sad wizard
Reply Quote
Why can't we search by average damage on rings and amulets?
Reply Quote
worst patch so far. im seriously about to quit the game. all my friends already have. why are stat changes from gems not taken into account? so pretty much you ask for 500 life on hit and 60% crit hit damage and nothing comes up with a jewel in it. that means 1/2 the items are missing from the list. they are ruining this game. not everyone wants to spend 6million gold on jewelcrafting plans but i wouldnt mind buying a awesome item with a nice jewel in it. WAKE UP BLIZZARD!
Reply Quote
There should be another improvement so that we can further sort legendary items which we enter into search. We are able to sort by time and buyout, but not by armor or by current price.
Reply Quote
@kakarot, yeah they really screwed jewelcrafters in this game. if i make a radiant star emerald(which costs millions and millions for the plans alone) and i put it in a 900 life on hit weapon. the emerald which possibly costs more than the item itself isnt taken into account. should be called BUZZARD entertainment cause they live on a game thats dying.
Reply Quote
@kakarot/drogo, I make perfect star amethysts and put them in items that already have critical hit on them. Now no one who wants both critical hit damage and life on hit can see the items I'm selling when they search. I started playing this game with 7 of my friends when it was released and I'm the only one still left playing. I'll probably quit too if this isn't resolved.
Reply Quote
Not sure why the Gold selling nerf on the RMAH>.... .. whenever i listed 10 million for sale for example, 9 times out of ten the only people who bought any were like 600,000 or 900,000 at a time... very seldomly 1 million or 2 million or all 10 in one sale.

this has me a little flabbergasted
Reply Quote

I'm going to have to disagree with you. When I search, I usually will include "includes sockets" as a search term. But then if I'm searching for dexterity for example, I could search for 100 Dex and get something with no dex but sockets that have gems in them for it. When I search for 100 Dex, I want something with 100 Dex plus X number of sockets. With the extra search fields, this is much better now.

With the old way, you would be finding lots of things you didn't want. It always annoyed me.

I actually have to completely agree with Sharkbait. So many times I searched for an item with specific attributes and found an item with crappy attributes or none at all, and the only reason it even came up in the search was because it was socketed with a gem. So I personally am glad to see this change.

Also wondering why there seems to be no item compare tooltip in the search? Apparently it's only on the Recommended Items page. Many times I've wished for that to be available while searching for new equipment in the AH. And it seems that there's quite a few other people that wish that was available, too.

So what you guys are saying is it's ok for someone who puts a radiant star emerald into a 900 life on hit sword to have that item no longer searchable? 45-50million gold item now wont sell cause people looking for both don't see anything with jewels in it.
Reply Quote
08/22/2012 09:13 AMPosted by ATLAS305
Stat increases which come from slotted gems will no longer be factored in when searching for equipment. Instead, your search criteria will only take into account the base stat values for an item

Ruined the auction house. Anyone else notice their slotted items not selling as fast? This was not broken why change it. I love all other changes.

that is terrible. well said atlas. ruined! why not just make it an option to not see items with jewels?
Reply Quote
I didn't really look through all 42 pages, so it might have come up already but...

POSSIBLE IMPROVEMENT:
When I switch from the gold AH to the RMAH, it automatically resets all my search options. I think that's really annoying! If you want to buy or sell an item and try to compare the two AH to get the best deal, you always have to put in all your filters again once you switch.
Therefore I would vote for an option to keep a set of filters when switching between the two!

+1 if you like it!
Reply Quote
so it looks like alot of people here are hoping for a hotfix on the AH for searching for items w/ jewels in them cause this just aint working. i bought bad@ss axe recently and now its value plummited. seriously, get it fixed cause this game can't survive on the franchise name alone.
Reply Quote
I would like to see the stat difference; +or - life, + or - dmg and +or - protecton when buying from AH. Just as when u find new gear and you can compare the 3 stats from ur inv. sucks when u think u gotten a deal on an item with higer stats only to see is didnt quite cut it due to ias or something.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]