Diablo® III

1.0.4 Auction House Updates

Good to hear AH is fixed, but with all the recent issues with the server i bought an item ID824904772, paid the cash, but no item whats happening there???
Reply Quote
Same just happened with me.
Reply Quote
  • We've replaced “Minimum Damage” with “Average Damage” as a searchable stat, which can be calculated as follows: (Min Damage + Max Damage) / 2. So, for example, searching for an Average Damage of 12 will find an item with 10-14 damage, 12 Minimum damage, or 24 Maximum damage.

• Which is absolutely incorrect!

It has been confirmed in-game that an item with 12 minimum damage has only 6 average damage, but yet AH search registers it as 12 average damage item.

I simply can't believe how can you state something that is so mathematically incorrect, my original post regarding this issue gets completely ignored, the developers code it and QA tests it and it slips though all your channels and even nobody else on these forums notices it???
    Edited by kamen#1907 on 8/29/2012 11:50 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    08/29/2012 11:49 PMPosted by kamen
  • We've replaced “Minimum Damage” with “Average Damage” as a searchable stat, which can be calculated as follows: (Min Damage + Max Damage) / 2. So, for example, searching for an Average Damage of 12 will find an item with 10-14 damage, 12 Minimum damage, or 24 Maximum damage.

• Which is absolutely incorrect!

It has been confirmed in-game that an item with 12 minimum damage has only 6 average damage, but yet AH search registers it as 12 average damage item.

I simply can't believe how can you state something that is so mathematically incorrect, my original post regarding this issue gets completely ignored, the developers code it and QA tests it and it slips though all your channels and even nobody else on these forums notices it???

I've searched up "Average Damage '50' " and got a 33-46 Damage item showing up. Tried changing it to 60 and the same item popped up as well as many other items with less than 60 max damage... Even ones that have less than 50 max damage showed up.

It would also be nice to search up an average damage on Wizard Sources and Witch Doctor Mojos. There are still other modifiers that you cannot search up as well... Attack Speed for instance, cannot be used to search with Belts, Helm's etc yet there are Legendaries with it and Legendaries without it. If you select "All Armor Types" and used "Attack Speed %", the Legendary Helm's, Belt's etc, will show up, but when you switch the Armor type to match the Legendary you are looking at, Attack Speed % is removed and you cannot select it.

It would be nice if they fixed the Average Damage issue as well as allowing to search up any affixes that can appear on any one specific item, for example, Attack Speed % on Belts/Helms etc. and Average Damage on Sources/Mojos.
    Edited by Torazo#1738 on 9/4/2012 5:48 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    Hello...im slmn.
    i have a problem logging into Diablo 3 games
    cant log in my games on reciving error 53
    i've already change email address from slmn19@live.com.my
    To slmn59@ymail.com the present use. in additional using
    authenticator devices...
    Hope to provided the help and further more instructions.
    Reply Quote
    is im banned from playing diablo 3...
    or how im to recovered out of the codes
    or conduct...
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]