Diablo® III

1.0.4 Auction House Updates

• Items with the "Level Requirement Reduced" affix will now properly appear in search results when specifying the level range

• Just to confirm I read that right, let me use an example. weapon normally requiring level 60 with -15 reduction now has a requirement of 45, will now show up when you are searching for level 45 items?
    Edited by DocSun#1755 on 8/20/2012 7:43 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    Yeah fix the column sorting pleasseeeeee...
    Give us options to sort by things like intelligence, vitality, etc. instead of just armor or buyout price, which don't even work half the time
    Reply Quote
    Lylirra and the Diablo 3 team!

Thank you for this post!
    Reply Quote
    Nice changes, tho i don't like a couple things.

I'm worried about allowing relisting of items that will change instead into the same anoying *bump* we see in trading section in forums. People will use that option to mask bad deals and get the most exposure for their items relisting every hour. Discussed into a bit more detail here http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5168137199 There's no way i'll let my items go below 1 day, if i feel i give a fair price i just have to keep bumping my items with same price so they don't give the feeling of a bad deal to a potential buyer.

Also allowing to sort by time left it's a bad idea imho. In order to get the best deals you have to be one of the first to see new listed items. Instead playing the game i now have to keep spamming the AH and sort by time left every minute so i buy everything when it's 1 day 12 hours left .. and it will be tens/hundreads doing the same or they have to pay a fortune for the crappy leftover gear. Not to mention those interested in reselling.
    Reply Quote
    Sweet, less time on AH, more time playing. Thanks for info! As Bart Scott would say "Cant Wait!!"
    Reply Quote
    08/20/2012 07:30 AMPosted by max
    d3 keeps on getting better! as expected

Nowhere to go but up lol
    Reply Quote
    Very happy with the changes!!
    Reply Quote
    yes finally WOOOT i can search my items in peace and save money.
    Reply Quote
    Like !
    Looking forward to changes in 1.04 game play and AH .
    Reply Quote
    That is every one of the things I've constantly whined about to my ever patient fiancee because I AH obsessively. THANK YOU. Now please make the auction house work smoothly every weekend :P
    Reply Quote
    abcd that looser!
    Reply Quote
    Nice changes, tho i don't like a couple things.

I'm worried about allowing relisting of items that will change instead into the same anoying *bump* we see in trading section in forums. People will use that option to mask bad deals and get the most exposure for their items relisting every hour. Discussed into a bit more detail here http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5168137199 There's no way i'll let my items go below 1 day, if i feel i give a fair price i just have to keep bumping my items with same price so they don't give the feeling of a bad deal to a potential buyer.

Also allowing to sort by time left it's a bad idea imho. In order to get the best deals you have to be one of the first to see new listed items. Instead playing the game i now have to keep spamming the AH and sort by time left every minute so i buy everything when it's 1 day 12 hours left .. and it will be tens/hundreads doing the same or they have to pay a fortune for the crappy leftover gear. Not to mention those interested in reselling.

Agree with ya 100% , just what i wrote about sniping on page 5 , bots will snipe best bang for buck deals of 1d12h and finding actually good cheap deals will become nearly impossible , only crap gear will remain listed or good gear with insanely bloated price.
    Edited by Tronix#2743 on 8/20/2012 7:48 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    08/20/2012 06:56 AMPosted by Lylirra
  • Item Compare tooltips have been added to the Recommended Items page.

• Does this only apply to the Recommended items or the searchable items as well?
    Edited by Snooter#1555 on 8/20/2012 7:48 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    did pple really not know how to search for legendary stats?
    Reply Quote
    Search Improvements:
    • We're upping the allowed number of "Preferred Stats" per search from 3 to 6.
    • We're upping the number of digits you can enter in the "Min Value" field for equipment searches from 3 to 5 (i.e. you can now search for values > 999).
    • We've replaced “Minimum Damage” with “Average Damage” as a searchable stat, which can be calculated as follows: (Min Damage + Max Damage) / 2. So, for example, searching for an Average Damage of 12 will find an item with 10-14 damage, 12 Minimum damage, or 24 Maximum damage.
    • Stat increases which come from slotted gems will no longer be factored in when searching for equipment. Instead, your search criteria will only take into account the base stat values for an item.
    • Armor, DPS, Buyout, and Time Left columns are now sortable columns in the Search tab.

These are very useful changes.

One suggestion: There should also be a search filter for maximum current bid, not just maximum buyout.
    Edited by logopolis#1700 on 8/20/2012 7:51 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    Great :)
    Reply Quote
    All of this should have been present on release.
    Reply Quote
    Will we be able to search amulets with blind on hit affix?
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]