Diablo® III

1.0.4 Auction House Updates

Are you planning on fixing the HUGE bug that stole 3,000,000 gold from me when I was outbid on an item, or should I still stay away fro bidding at all? I would link to the thread but alas it was deleted by CM's for outlining the poor customer service on blizzard's part.
Reply Quote
Can we search for abilities that do not belong in that slot for a legendary item? such as attack speed on helm, move speed on pants, etc? Or will that still be unavailable as a search criteria for?
Reply Quote
Please Please Please add comas where needed. It's a pain re-reading every single time!

Other than that, you nailed everything else we've wanted for a long time now! Great job!
Reply Quote
Hope you all dumped your gold. It's about to crash hard as it's been nearly worthless for a long time now.
Reply Quote
Good to see but all these SIMPLE features should have been there from launch.

!@#$ that looser.

lol you forgot total block on shields and damage search on offhands.
lame.

This.

You should be able to cancel OR stop an auction. If there is a bid, and you stop the auction, they win and you get your cash right away.

This. Commented here:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5959736506?page=10#190

Also allowing to sort by time left it's a bad idea imho.

As said, need a mechanism to counteract bid sniping to allow this. Otherwise it is sad.
Edited by KRIGSSVIN#2774 on 8/20/2012 8:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
AWSOME
Reply Quote
Please for the love of god change auction time to 24 hours instead of 1d12h , how many times did u list an auction in the eve when you are home knowing that u wont be there when its ending cause yer at work or its early morning or middle of the night or "insert here" crazy hour , having 24 hour auctions will make our lives so much easier , i list an item at 7pm and i know it ends at 7pm the nxt day! makes much more sense then 1d12h
Reply Quote
what about commas? Will it display 1,000 or 1000?
Reply Quote
This looks pretty awesome.
Reply Quote
I can only imagine the scene when Lylirra logged in to post the AH update and found the steaming pile of Jay Wilson posts in the forums. I bet coffee was spilled and donuts went uneaten as massive red alert sirens blazed through the studio.
Reply Quote
Small tweak removing RMAH somehow has not been added :/
Reply Quote
Should also have a 'saved search' function.

But whatever. Grats on being so far behind on these changes now that I haven't played the game in months.
Reply Quote
so no...

gear comparison? hover around item your interested in and see how it would affect your stats? +100 dps, -10% prot.. etc?

show winning bid when you lose. shouldn't we see what the winning bid is when we lose? say i bid 500k, leave it overnight. wake up find out i lost. but to how much a bid?

maybe these two were already asked.. i'm sure first one is.
Reply Quote
Cool!

Almost all points are mandatory.
Reply Quote
Still no Source/Mojo search "by damage"?
Reply Quote
Still can't sort sources and mojos by damage? Isn't that important?

Or how about filtering shields by block rate and block amount?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]