Diablo® III

1.0.4 Auction House Updates

Awesome! Now I can start searching for a MF set for my monk!
Reply Quote
These are the most welcome changes of all included in 1.0.4 patch.

Really 25 cents for million ? Also, why compare tooltip will be shown only in recommended items? These are always worse than I already have. Some clarification would be nice.
Reply Quote
I didn't see a fix mentioned for the problem with bonus health from health globes. The search does not seem to care what number you enter for that affix. If you enter 500, it will show you everything from 0 to 5,000 (or whatever the highest number is).
Reply Quote
Nevermind.
Edited by Hannibal#1838 on 8/20/2012 8:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
What about Jay Wilson being fired?
Reply Quote
LEARN

TO

READ

The current max ammount of gold you can sell per stack is 100 stacks of 100k - the new limit will be 1 000 of 100k stacks. Minimum price won't change.

Not to be rude, but here is what was posted.

We've increased the maximum stack size of gold per listing from 100,000 to 1,000,000. The current minimum listing price will remain the same per stack.

I suggest you take your own advice and read the sentence again.

I could be wrong, but the way I read this, is that players will now be able to sell gold in 1m stacks, AND those 1m stacks can be as cheap as 25 cents which is the minimum price per stack.

It does not mean 1m gold will go for 0.25. It simply means the players will have the option of going as low as 25 cents.
Edited by Xarkar#1840 on 8/20/2012 8:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thank you,

This looks Fantastic!

Fixes many if not all of the complaints I have. I look forward to seeing the new system in 1.04
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 07:19 AMPosted by Spinxed
!@#$ that looser.

That's what she said

ROFL
Reply Quote
All improvements that should have been in game at release, good job never the less getting these out in 1.0.4.
Reply Quote
Like!
Reply Quote
I'm in complete disbelief at how much awesome you guys fit into this patch. I will say that I'm not surprised given all the negative feedback that floods the forums daily. This is redemption in the making.
Reply Quote
done some hardwork... unfortunately I Don't care about AH
Reply Quote
with 1.0.4, AH is not anymore in beta ;)

it only miss criteria backup.
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 06:56 AMPosted by Lylirra
Players can now search for stats on Legendary items! Yay!

? Last time i looked for a legendary i was able to search for stats i just did lvl 60-60 and than click the rarity and than i was able to look for stats i put in Int/vit/cc. Or is this relating to something else?
Reply Quote
If you even think for one moment these changes were made AFTER class/game balance changes, I got a bridge to sell you.

This is Acti-Bli$$'s #1 priority, after MoP. The RMAH. Posting this after class change notes fools no one but the foolish.
Reply Quote
All good, all good.

Shoulda been there from the start but better late than never.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]