Diablo® III

Android App - Diablo III Browser

Hello,
based on Blizzard API I created Android app for browse game profiles. It's still in development, but it's now available in https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hydrasoftworks.diablo

This app is free and have no adds.

Everyone can help developing this app by finding bugs and maintaining code. So if you want to help go to https://github.com/EmilYo/diabloheroesbrowser

You can mail bugs to me on info@hydrasoftworks.com
Reply Quote
Web & Mobile Team
Thanks for sharing!
Reply Quote
First update now on Google Play.
I fixed some errors sended by users:
- added hardcore progress info
- fixed error when profile dosn't exist on region
- added sea region code for Asia (as far I know profiles dosn't work for Asia region yet).
Reply Quote
item icons are not working, because of this post: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6308701563#3

your link is /d3/icons/items/large/shoulders_203_barbarian_male_barbarian_male.png
valid link is /d3/icons/items/large/shoulders_203_barbarian_male.png
Reply Quote
@sgisk: Thank you. I fixed app and send it to Google Play. It'll be avaiable soon.
Reply Quote
For Asia realm, I think you need to set the domain to kr.battle.net for Korean users and to tw.battle.net for the rest. Now it is set to sea and not working at all.

You can test with my battletag :)
Reply Quote
08/29/2012 12:37 AMPosted by Cuteribs
For Asia realm, I think you need to set the domain to kr.battle.net for Korean users and to tw.battle.net for the rest. Now it is set to sea and not working at all.

That's correct, there is no 'sea' region. Historically, it was meant for oceanic World of Warcraft realms, but never used. Today, those servers are still part of the 'us' region and as such, using 'sea' wouldn't work for Asian realms anyways.
Reply Quote

You can test with my battletag :)

Thank you. I'll change this ASAP.
Reply Quote
Cool app :D
Reply Quote
Any plans for an iDevice release? :D

I don't have Android. :(
Reply Quote
Any plans for an iDevice release? :D

I don't have Android. :(

And I don't have any iOS device :( (there is no way to write apps for iOS without real device to tests)

@mundox: thanks.
Reply Quote
The most amazing thing to happen to my phone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Awesome dude. I am also an android developer. We should talk i have some ideas I have been tossing around about this :)
Reply Quote
Great app,

Just wish the Battle Tag name got it's capitalization corrected after types.

When I type the the BattleTag the name is all lowercase (at least with Swiftkey3) and the display name is cased the same, it would be nice it is was like the site and capitalized the name.

Aslo I wish the Heroes tab was integrated into the Career tab or at least Heros as the second tab.

But this is by far the best app I have used yet.
Reply Quote
08/31/2012 09:09 PMPosted by Hoss
Just wish the Battle Tag name got it's capitalization corrected after types.

Great sugestion. I take a look about this.

08/31/2012 09:09 PMPosted by Hoss
Aslo I wish the Heroes tab was integrated into the Career tab or at least Heros as the second tab.

I know what you have on mind. But I want Heroes and Fallen Heroes tabs was near each self. But I take a look about this.
Reply Quote

I know what you have on mind. But I want Heroes and Fallen Heroes tabs was near each self. But I take a look about this.

Thanks for the consideration, it just seems like too many swipes/taps to get to your equipment.

Also, just noticed that you need to multiply [crit hit %] * 100 to make it user readable.

Edit: and Damage Reduction as well.
Edited by Hoss#1867 on 9/1/2012 8:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks! :) and oh, artisans spelled wrong, in the app, its atrisans.
Reply Quote
09/01/2012 07:04 AMPosted by NiKBel
and oh, artisans spelled wrong, in the app, its atrisans.

Thank you. Soon to be corected.
Reply Quote
Doesn't work with cyrillic characters in BattleTag. Look at my profile for example - http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Грин-2330/
Reply Quote
Thanks for making this!

I noticed when typing in my battletag, Swype auto adds spaces between my nick, the # sign and the ending digits. Mind if you can remove/ignore these blanks automatically?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]