Diablo® III

D3 Crashing Video Card Drivers - STILL

(Locked)

Same issue. Any Blues on this?
I was happily playing Diabolo III on my HD 4670 card untill today. When I started the game, it gave me a new window saying my card was no longer supported. When I pressed Esc, the game started but is very choppy and unplayable. I wonder what happened overnight that my crd on which I have clocked up so much of game time suddenly went out of date for the game.

I am very upset at this and would appreciate a quick fix, if not I shall never buy another Blizzard product.
Agree, they really need to find the root cause of this. Too many players are complaining about it and that alone means it's not just coincidence on our part.

Both High-end & Lower-End card experience the same issues of stuttering, lag, BSODs.

Even after updating my GTX 555 to the latest driver 306.97 does not fix this.

I'm playing on others like GW2, TL2, Borderlands 2 Maxed out with no issue at all. So what gives?
old thread but still....

got it every 15 minutes or so and every 5 minutes after that, if they really are not even considering on fixing their problem then what kind of amateurs are they?

i currently have a 250GTS 1GB and i keep the game on mid power just in case, all the games i have played and still play (this includes GW2 and skyrim) never crash the video driver.
if blizzard simply deny that it's their fault while it's clear then i need an answer on this question, how is it that such an old game company doesn't even take the time to support the customers instead abandon them?
View profile
04/17/2013 05:34 PMPosted by TrueLazarus
I use a GTX670M and my total computer setup is worth over $4,000

i think you got the bad end of a deal somewhere if you spent 4k....
serious i have no FPS problems and most times my latency is betwen 70-90 with the odd red lag that will last a few seconds and then just vanish.

my specs btw, and a few years ago when i built this it was worth around 2k.

Summary
Operating System
    Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1

CPU
    Intel Core i7 960 @ 3.20GHz 59 °C
    Bloomfield 45nm Technology

RAM
    6.00 GB Triple-Channel DDR3 @ 542MHz (8-8-8-20)

Motherboard
    Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. X58A-UD3R (Socket 1366) 54 °C

Graphics
    VE248 (1920x1080@60Hz)
    2048MB GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Undefined) 86 °C

Hard Drives
    466GB Western Digital WDC WD5000KS-00MNB0 ATA Device (SATA) 44 °C
    932GB Western Digital WDC WD10EARS-00Y5B1 ATA Device (SATA) 29 °C
    335GB Seagate ST3360320AS ATA Device (SATA) 32 °C

Optical Drives
    ASUS DRW-24B1ST a ATA Device

Audio
    Creative Audigy Audio Processor (WDM)

Edited by Morogoth#1321 on 4/17/2013 6:11 PM PDT
View profile
got it every 15 minutes or so and every 5 minutes after that, if they really are not even considering on fixing their problem then what kind of amateurs are they?

i currently have a 250GTS 1GB and i keep the game on mid power just in case, all the games i have played and still play (this includes GW2 and skyrim) never crash the video driver.

and that means its blizzard?
it could just be that this game pushes the drivers in a way that exposes a flaw in the programing. the Nvidia drivers have had known issues with crashing all the way back to the late 200 series. the most recent drivers are the only ones ive found so far that havent crashed on me at all. i am using a 560Ti though so its a different card.. but the way the Nvidia drivers are all bundled it shouldnt matter much.

go download the Geforce Experience program off their site and make sure you have the latest drivers.

on a side note i use to have a 200 series Geforce that did great in most games. in fact the only time it started acting wierd was in EQ2 and only in 2 maps. it was very odd. what happened? 2 weeks later the card died. all im saying is that sometimes one program pushes different things that other programs dont.
Not sure why i said $4,000 lol, it isn't eve close to that. More like just over 2,000, but Diablo 3 doesn't require awesome hardware. Like i said, i never fall below 60 fps in max settings. I've always had connection issues but it's much worse lately and nothing seems to fix it. As for the crashing, again i already said it only happens in Diablo 3.
Support Forum Agent
Locking this necro'd thread. Please create a new one if your issue persists. Thank you!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]