Diablo® III

How many achievement points do you have??

Hey all,

So, i've noticed the incredible lack of achievement hunters... where are you all at???

List how many points you have, and what achievement you think is the hardest (Excluding HC) and how long it took you to do it!!
Reply Quote
I've no idea but overall I'm around 80%
Reply Quote
Nice man, im going to be at 3.9k+ once i get my hc barb to 60 :3 I just hate the lack of achievement hunters, i have no-one to boost the savior achievement with :(
Reply Quote
i think i hv 4230 93% i was going to do more but u know, ihv to do some paragon till im bored again then ill continue with achievs
Reply Quote
I have 3920 points I believe. Still have around 150 or 200 points that I can somewhat easily obtain.

Toughest (mostly time consuming I guess) one seems to be "A Unique Collection" or whatever the "kill all of the following unique enemies" achievement is called. I still have quite a few missing from that list. As for the toughest one that I've completed, "Crispy Critters" (kill 3 tormented stingers with a hell forge) was a bit of a pain as it often seemed to not register (maybe the stingers need to all die at the exact same moment?). The "wandering merchant" and "explore all dungeons in act 2" took me a while because Zaven the alchemist (I think) and the mysterious cave seem to spawn extremely rarely. Out of the 100's of times I've gone through the dahlgur oasis, I've only seen it once. Still looking for it to spawn because I need to find a champion Deathly Haunt pack in the mysterious cave.

Also, the "haunted" achievemnt is proving to be tedious aswell. I've been through the crypts literally 1000 times and have never found the dataminer.
Reply Quote
I was going to go check but........
I think that I'm around 3400.
I'm disappointed that they are not on the profiles. I have some people on me friends list that have just what you can get from kiting through the game. I would love to find an achievement hunting group. I hoping that we get more when the expansion The Council of The Coven comes out.
Reply Quote
because achievement is useless (for now) ... no one bothers to look at my cool banner.

gearing up and getting better gear is more important
Reply Quote
Toughest (mostly time consuming I guess) one seems to be "A Unique Collection" or whatever the "kill all of the following unique enemies" achievement is called. I still have quite a few missing from that list. As for the toughest one that I've completed, "Crispy Critters" (kill 3 tormented stingers with a hell forge) was a bit of a pain as it often seemed to not register (maybe the stingers need to all die at the exact same moment?). The "wandering merchant" and "explore all dungeons in act 2" took me a while because Zaven the alchemist (I think) and the mysterious cave seem to spawn extremely rarely. Out of the 100's of times I've gone through the dahlgur oasis, I've only seen it once. Still looking for it to spawn because I need to find a champion Deathly Haunt pack in the mysterious cave.

Also, the "haunted" achievemnt is proving to be tedious aswell. I've been through the crypts literally 1000 times and have never found the dataminer.

I'm having a hard time with the not taking damage from this list. Even in normal I can't get it.
Reply Quote
I'm having a hard time with the not taking damage from this list. Even in normal I can't get it.

The one where you don't take any damage from bosses? Use a demon hunter with smokescreen, if you have one. It's super easy that way.
Edited by SKiLLY#1519 on 8/23/2012 4:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/23/2012 03:56 AMPosted by Bele
I've no idea but overall I'm around 80%

Same
Reply Quote
3190 been playing since day 1
Reply Quote
4060 at the moment. Still quite a few that I am tracking down, though I need to really level my hardcore characters.
Reply Quote
Something like 4200, at 92% I think it was.
Reply Quote
awesome lvl 60 hardcore barbarian you have there
Reply Quote
08/23/2012 04:18 AMPosted by SKiLLY

The one where you don't take any damage from bosses? Use a demon hunter with smokescreen, if you have one. It's super easy that way.

I don't care much for that class. I gave up on my DH at level51. I'll figure out some other way to do it.
Reply Quote
Just going to say that wheel of fortune was a !!!% to me.
Reply Quote
Currently at 4360 and 96%.

8/9 Feats of Strength, didn't get into the closed beta sadly, and I think it's BS that was a FoS.
Reply Quote

I can't believe banners are the only "reward". How about more stash space for having 2 lvl 60's, and even more for having all 5? I could go on with ideas... real lack of creativity.
Reply Quote
Like the stash space idea Gorthon. However, there's no money in that idea.

Probably why we haven't seen PvP yet. People would stop farming and selling on the RMAH and start PvP'ing. No money in that.
Reply Quote
Hardest *cough time consuming* are 100 million gold and kill ALL unique monsters.

I have all but one achievement, the 100m gold. There are like 4 currently impossible rare/champion achievements though, perhaps one day they will be fixed.
Edited by Russell#1410 on 9/17/2012 7:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]