Diablo® III

Nat Legacy set?

Do the old versions of Natalya's still drop? The new set bonus isn't really that good. I bought 3 pieces of the set a few weeks ago, and have been saving my gold to be able to afford the ring(since the crossbow isn't very good).

Or am I screwed to a hell of exponentially rising prices on the nat's ring due to a now fixed supply of them.
Reply Quote
Last time I check (yesterday), natalya's mark buyout price has been >70 mil. I would definitely go to ah and sort it by buyout price and see if you can afford the cheapest one.
Reply Quote
I can't. Not even close, still off by at least 45 mil. Now just wondering if I'm now pretty much screwed out of the gold I spent on the other 3 pieces if the ring is now going to be far outside my price range.
Reply Quote
Are we sure about what the new set bonus is?
Reply Quote
The new set bonus(according to in-game tooltips) is +20 to maximum discipline. The old pieces and the new pieces do not count as set pieces together. 2/5 bits of legacy and 2/5 bits of new stuff =/= a 4 piece bonus.
Reply Quote
Ok, I saw the leaked info, but was skeptical for whatever reason (didn't stop me from dropping basically all my gold on the cheapest nat's ring i could find)
Reply Quote
Really pisses me off. The only reason I went after the other 3 pieces was because of the 4 piece bonus. Now I'm stuck with mediocre pieces of gear with no way of getting the 4th piece without either:

a) Gutting my dps(tried it with the hand xbow.. lost 40k dps..)

b) Paying an absurdly large amount of gold(which I don't have).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]