Diablo® III

Item failed to escrow

This is the error I got after putting an item up for sale and now the item is gone. Its on my completed list with the error Failed to escrow an item. the player is locked.
Reply Quote
Yes they know, but what will they do... ROLLBACK?????
Reply Quote
It can't be that difficult to return all items that failed to escrow to the players.
Reply Quote
Just got this problem few minutes ago...what the hell Blizzard?
Reply Quote
I got it too.
Reply Quote
Failed to Escrow funds. The player is locked. (317402)
Reply Quote
I got the same error as above. Kinda strange...Diablo had no problem taking REAL money from me 20 minutes earlier but now they won't let me spend fake money....confusing.
Edited by Firesharter#1738 on 8/21/2012 8:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I lost a bow too. WTF Blizzard?
Reply Quote
Same problem here, failed to escrow an item.
Reply Quote
Same here, only... i bought tomes of secret on the gold AH.
Reply Quote
got it here too\

RMAH

edit: actually 1 on RMAH and 2 on GAH
Edited by choda#1442 on 8/21/2012 8:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I got it too, missing a ceremonial knife from GAH
Reply Quote
I need my item back!
Reply Quote
I also received this error. I attempted to post the auction during high server load, and noticed that it was pending in two different auctions, like it had duped. Now, coming back to it this morning, only the original item remains in my log, but it has "failed to escrow"
Reply Quote
Same here, lost a ring last night trying to sell it. It just disappeared!
Reply Quote
Same thing happened to me
Reply Quote
No response from Blizzard at all?
Reply Quote
Ok guys check your inventory...
Reply Quote
I have the same problem, this is the second time.
First time (06.25.2012) i want to buy a item, than it say's Failed to escrow funds the given payment method does not have enough Balance tor escrowing funds(317410)
Second time (08.23.2012) I had a item for sale, than it say's Failed to escrow an item the player is locked(317402)
And i hear nothing from blizzard, watt can we do about this.
Items are gone, no gold nothing.
Reply Quote
I got this as well, put in a 5m bid on an amulet, was outbid Tuesday night, so I'm sure with 1.0.4 being released that day server load was unreal, and it was very noticeable through performance....Anyway I decided an amulet with a 7m bin was overpriced a bit, so I bid 5m, a number I was comfortable paying for this specific amulet...The next day the auction is in my "auctions" tab, NOT completed on the bottom where it shows ur bids, it says "Not Winning" and item expired .. anyway same error, Failed to escrow funds...5m gold, poof any solution, resolution or most preferably re-imbursement for the time it takes for me to farm 5m....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]