Diablo® III

Item failed to escrow

i lost 33 million. when can i get back my gold?. omg
Reply Quote
Lost 60m on a 20m bidding.i didn't win the bidding and also NERVER receive the gold back
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I love how out of all the websites i have been on for help with this matter there have been no posts from blizz at all i am actuially begining to think they really are the gold farmers
Edited by BulKathos#1165 on 12/2/2012 10:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
Im really mad, i tried to put an item on real money auction house,and i got item failed to escrow error,yes but its the problem in that i didnt even found that kind of item so i think that it was a valuable item,i hope that guys here gonna say that its crap so i dont get mad even more,this is really not ok,i pay money for the game,buy items and after over 100 euro spent blizzard take my item,really really frustrating,im even thinking of stop playin couse this is not the first time i got errors....-and its there,item is there in the log but not in the complete list or anyware else.

so this is the item,please guys tell me that its not valuable...

Won Khim Lau /legendary fist weapon monk
806.4 dps
5 to lightning damage
21 to lightning skills
+40 percent damage
169 dexterity
131 inteligence
117 vitality
O / 1 socket

please say that is not valuable
Reply Quote
yeah i just lost 7m for bidding on natalyas boots, bad game ggwp
Reply Quote
got this error too, does that mean that the person who bought or bid for your item was banned? i hope they explain this error properly.
Reply Quote
same error i lost 3k essences
Reply Quote
lost a wand... i had it for 4 months
Reply Quote
I have paid 20m for amulet. But I did not receive it. Operation code is 1188794283. Can I get my money back?
Edited by Yura74#2907 on 3/17/2013 3:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]