We recently added some new information to the patch notes for 1.0.4. Please note that everything documented below went live yesterday with the patch, but was not included in the original version of the patch notes.
In the spirit of transparency, I've called out each of those additions below. If a line already existed in the patch notes, but had new information added to it, I've identified that new information with italics.
- Magic Find and Gold Find will now cap at 300% (Nephalem Valor bonuses will still stack beyond this cap)
- Town healers will now instantly heal players when clicked on
- Dye colors have been slightly adjusted
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused some areas of the grated platform in the Chamber of Suffering to not deal damage to players when on fire
- The targeting reticle for Belial’s two-handed attack is now larger and much easier to see
- Active Skills
- A new particle effect has been added
- Bug Fixes
- Furious Charge
- Skill Rune - Merciless Assault
- Cooldown will now only be reduced by targets that are hit by Furious Charge
- Several skill animations and effects (including those for Blind and Exploding Palm) have been improved to be more visible to the player
- The graphical effects for many monster abilities have been updated to be more visible to the player
- The treasure goblin spawn has been removed from the Road to Alcarnus and the Ancient Path
- Players will now receive full experience and gold rewards for completing quests for the first time in Nightmare, Hell, and Inferno difficulties (Inferno quests will only provide gold rewards)
- Fixed a bug that was causing the in-game FPS meter (Ctrl-R) to display incorrect frame rates
If we make any further additions to the 1.0.4 patch notes, we'll make sure to call them out here.